Guest viewing is limited

Relationships & Dating in Japan

you could always take the initiative and touch him you know?
If it's for work, I would get what you mean.. after all, I am getting paid to provide something that they want.. but I was talking about a Japanese guy I used to date off-work.. and when it comes to personal flings, I can only stick around if the men are the exact opposite of me.. so I look for aggressiveness and confidence to balance things out. If they were to have the same personality as me, it'd be awkward.

Yeah, well, you're attractive... nothing to worry about here. But some guys may be shy or feel like they want to respect you more by not touching you until you give some signals that it's okay to so. Full beta male...
I appreciate the compliment~ thank you ^^ and I am gradually trying to understand that.

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
I have been doing life experience research in my 6 months in Japan and ONLY dating people who can help me improve speaking Japanese and learning the dating/love/relationship culture here. This is because my Japanese is only 50% currently and I'm not able to teach Tantra in Japanese just yet. It's been pretty tough so far. A lot of the Japanese guys that have made a negative impression on me jumped on me like a little dog humping my leg and licking my face. It was that same WTF, get off me feeling. Others have busted out with a totally forward "Can we have sex?" message in Japanese ラブラブ知ってもいいんですか?BEFORE even meeting me off the internet! And I'm legitimately trying to have a pleasant get to know you conversation exchange in Japanese before I even talk about what we might do at the end of the night or nights. I can also relate to the multiple date friend zone feeling. 笑う。This is still my "living research project" here in Tokyo. I'm on 3 dating sites, but I won't respond unless you can exchange messages in Japanese, i.e speak Japanese better than me. I had a good experience with a young guy I picked up (or did he pick me up? not sure, probably because he weighed less than me, I could probably pick him up). I magically transformed him from a little dog into a calm God by showing him some Tantra techniques. LOL. But I had to suffer through the little dog humping me at first, and I think I actually pushed him on the floor in disgust at one point because he wouldn't slow down. Its very difficult when in all the Japanese AV movies the girls are saying, No! Its too big! I can't! Stop! but apparently that means they like it. So, inevitably many guys learn from this and won't listen to you when you try to slow things down or protest.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
1) Part of the problem might not be that she didn't mind kissing you, but the location and situation.

Many Japanese women like stealthiness and privacy, especially with foreigners. It's best to take her to a semi-private and dimly lit place, where you can sit next to and hug her. Preferably a place with round tables (where sitting adjacent is easy), a booth, a couch, at the counter, etc... And it's best to take her to places that nobody knows her. Avoid her friends, co-workers, or her neighborhood on your private romantic date. Otherwise many Japanese women get overly paranoid that somebody they know will see them kissing.
Just read this thread TBH and I know this is years old, but I would agree with this. Now I know why my girl took me underneath the Dotonbori bridge and kissed me there LOL. But it was late evening and there were very few people around.

Just read this thread TBH and I know this is years old, but I would agree with this. Now I know why my girl took me underneath the Dotonbori bridge and kissed me there LOL. But it was late evening and there were very few people around.
1675387101159.jpeg

Seriously man, it’s a six year old thread….

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Osaka