Relax Club Azabu

TitsMcGee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone visit this spot before? It's one of those home apartment operations without a real storefront. I'm always slightly on guard with those. Also it's hard to tell if any HE is included.

relax-club-azabu.com

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Anyone visit this spot before? It's one of those home apartment operations without a real storefront. I'm always slightly on guard with those. Also it's hard to tell if any HE is included.

relax-club-azabu.com

This is a regular massage place. It doesn't offer any specialities outside of the treatments listed on their page. Even on the recruit page for the girls, it says that it's not a sex shop and there is no such service provided as a part of the job. It also says that they only hire Japanese girls, so there's that if you're looking for a good massage (without HE).

It is more expensive, just because it's in Azabu Juban.

(Edit: Quick search among Japanese info, gives the same basic info I've written above.)

From Their Page:
Azabu Relax Club Rules said:
当サロンは風俗店ではございません。性的サービスの強要、セラピストへのタッチ、自慰行為、その他セラピストがいやがる行為等は禁止させていただきます。
No touching therapist, no mastrubation... 'not a sex shop' etc. etc.

Reactions: Sudsy
lol, no masturbation. That's new....
....that's what it says.... (you can obviously read it too)

In looking at this shop further, it doesn't make much sense. (it's supposed to be reservation only)
And their reservation form doesn't seem to work correctly, so......

I'm aware of that shop but never been to that specific one. Although it mentions anything sexual is prohibited it depends on the therapist you get which can be a gamble at times. I've been to quite a few of those home apartment operations because the therapists are usually quite hot (and 100% Japanese) and quite like the discreteness of them. I've managed to receive HE's at some but usually nothing more. If you got money to burn then why not give the cheapest course a try?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland