Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100mins -16,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese (basic)

Details of the Encounter:
I was feeling up for a massage so I went around Ikebukuro checking out the west exit for shops, randomly chose this shop while looking at the es-navi website. First time using this one, so I figured I’d give it a try.

The site and their sign outside says that they’re on the 5th floor of the building but the reception room is actually on the 6th floor.

I came in and a few minutes later the tencho appeared and showed me the menu. He picked up on my bad Japanese and so I asked him if it’s no problem for gaijins to use their services and he told me that it’s fine.

I payed the money and he led me to a small room to wait. I don’t know if they were understaffed on that day but I waited for about 30-40mins for my turn. Then my masseuse came in and greeted me. Her name was Ai, and she is probably the youngest looking masseuse I’ve seen working in a MP. She looks like she’s in her mid twenties, and is quite good looking in my opinion.

We started with an akasuri bath that didn’t feel like one, just a lot of soapy feather touches and teasing my member. After that we went back to the room and started the massage.

The massage was nothing to write home about, if you’ve ever been in a chinese MP, it’s that same technique of putting pressure and light touching. It’s not bad though, it’s relaxing and you get a pretty lady doing it for you. I was slightly surprised about the light kissing she did all over my body, it was sexy.

Then came the flip, she was good with her hands, slow strokes and a steady rhythm, not rushing and occasionally making eye contact and smiling and whispering sweet nothings in Japanese. She allowed some light touching on my part. I had one of my biggest load extractions on that day.

After the deed was done, I got dressed and she led me outside. The tencho was kind enough to apologize to me about the long wait time and said it might be better to make a reservation in advance and that I can request a specific masseuse next time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may repeat to try a different masseuse and see if they have a different style or chemistry with me. There are cheaper similar options around Ikebukuro though.

Thank you for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/21/2020

What are other options for massage that allows touching and/or naked in the area that you know about?