Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Relaxation Massage Ai

Date of Encounter:
October 2015

Contact Method:
@bichan2

Appointment Length & Costs:
11000 for 90 min massage + 5000 for HE (HJ, price vary)

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, so now as I decided I have to try all the experiences I can before coming back to my country.

Having my first massage was the next thing on my list. I hesitated to with a street walker near where I leave. But it seems their massage sucks, might be a bit dirty, and scams are possible. Moreover, I did not wanted sex at all price, I just want a great massage, with a nice-to-have option as the cherry on top of the cake.

So @bichan2 told me about Ai and seemed more than happy, other confirmation from @Qong02 (here) , so I chose Oil Lymph Massage 90min.

@bichan2 gently booked that for me. I guess he will have a great service next time.

This was my first massage and WOW! I feel so much lighter now, she fixed all my bones ! I did not know they were broken, but when I left feeling lighter and ready to climb Mt Fuji.
Even without the cherry on the top, I would have came back ! I feel so great now.
Now, the cherry on the top of the cake is a nice HJ. You can touch her, but it is not a sex shop so she will not undress. (maybe she would if she knows you well)
This is my first HJ, and once again, I'm feeling lucky, she handles it greatly, she made it last a long time to not spoil the moment !
I did not wanted to abuse too much so I kept my hands on the outside of her pants, and touched her bra a little while she was working on my tool her skin is very soft. Even if she is a bit old, I enjoyed every single minutes of it. She is still cute and have a nice body.
She is very nice, I spoke a lot with my survival Japanese.

I do not give 10, because I was a bit cold when she was giving the HJ, so I was trembling a bit.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want mainly sex but a nice massage, an erotic massage in a specialized agency is better. (this will be my next experience to try)

But if you want mainly a great massage with a nice ending ? Do not search anywhere else, she made my day.

Last edited:
Hi,

Nice review! I am sold on trying this myself too! It's been a hell of a month working a lot. Relax would be in order, definitely.

Thank you @john.smith! I need to say "hi" to @bichan2 now!

Black.

Reactions: john.smith
For the story, my job involve being sit all day long. And my back dorsal (strict opposite of nipples, I don't know how to say it) was always hurting me. But I accepted that as a fact of life, and never really cared about it.
I even did not told her because I did not think it was something "fixable". Anyway, she found exactly were to hit and now it does not hurt anymore. She made all my bones crack ! :p