Walk in. Tel: 044-733-3699

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins at 10.000 yens

Type/Location:
Near Musashi-Kosugi station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I was driving through the area after midnight and remembered there are couple of narrow side-alleys in there that might still have places serving horny customers. So I parked nearby and took a walk around.

Area was pretty deserted, even the shop called Enjoy which I have visited couple of times before looked closed (http://www.enjoy-es.info/index.html).

The other side of the same alley has a massage shop too, I have visited it once around ten years ago and was not impressed but decided to see if things have changed.

The door was opened a thirty-something Chinese girl with ample personalities so I was happily surprised at this point. Another customer was just leaving and as she was the only one working I had to wait for a few minutes.

I was still ready to walk out and so I asked directly, against my SOP, if service would be available. She told me to keep it down as she had a window open, but then nodded that it was. I told her I have visited Enjoy next door and they charged 10 for 90 mins. She asked if service was included in that price and I truthfully answered that it was.

She then told me she will price-match and the deal was done. Pretty good and pretty strong massage ensued and I was feeling pretty happy. When she got to the service part she took my hand and put it over her personality and I politely asked if I could move her clothing away which she immediately agreed.

So the massage was finished in high spirits and I continued my journey a bit lighter and happier.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The shop Enjoy next door has similar services but way older providers, the Taiwanese Relaxation around the corner doesn't have service and the shop Hana no Kokoro nearby went from great to no-service years ago so if I am unlucky enough to be in the area I might repeat.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences!
Could you perhaps confirm the map location with a link? I looked via the phone number, but I wasn't 100% sure that was the right place, doesn't look like it though.

Approved: 9/6/2021

I seems Google Maps tries to put you in the next adjacent alley instead of the right one.

This link should show you the right building: https://goo.gl/maps/PMEjDqV1cFWqmxrz6

The massage shop is on top of the snack Chie (スナック千恵) with its blue sign board in the first floor.

I seems Google Maps tries to put you in the next adjacent alley instead of the right one.

This link should show you the right building: https://goo.gl/maps/PMEjDqV1cFWqmxrz6

The massage shop is on top of the snack Chie (スナック千恵) with its blue sign board in the first floor.
Thank you very much, appreciate the confirmation.

Thanks for the review, was in the area so I tried. They were closed, but Enjoy actually was open. The girl who answered was milfy chinese girl, but I got a little baited and they switched in a fat younger chinese girl when I paid. Overall it was like 12K including the upsell and was very average but a little fun as I got to suck on her tits while she jerked me off. I want to try the place you went in your review, next time in the area. Usually I love the receptionists at these AMPs, wonder if would be a bad idea if I can just ask for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
Usually I love the receptionists at these AMPs, wonder if would be a bad idea if I can just ask for them.

They had an older gentleman handling the reception when I went and all the girls were available for the massage. So I believe it would be possible to ask to nominate her.

BTW I was there a while ago too and decided to stop for a lunch in the small Thai restaurant next door. It looks pretty bad outside but the food was top notch.

Reactions: Tkoadventure