Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs 20000yen + LH

Type/Location:
Kannai LH

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had an horny craving I needed to get sorted, so made a call to check who was available at Spicy.
https://spicy-yokohama.com/top.php
It's been my go-to for the consistency and good looking, clean girls. Also good from price point of view. I'm in no way associated with the business, and keep going there cause it's the only good one in the area with almost all options available to play.
I wanted to try a new girl who is starting today, but she was fully booked well into the night, so I listed out my type and asked who is available.
I was recommended to meet Miyabi.
https://spicy-yokohama.com/profile.php?cno=706&ref=L3RvcC5waHA=
Photos and description were interesting and says that she looks like a model, so I agreed.
Went to the hotel and she arrived in 10 mins.
Face 6/10. Hair colour blonde and face looks a bit different from the photos - heavily edited. Face was more round with protruding teeth and big lips. Not bad looking, but not model either.
Body 9/10. First thing I noticed was that she was tall. She mentioned 168cms. But slender body, and same as what can be seen in the diary photos. She had very light skin pink nipples and pussy. B cup boobs, and nice to hold. Hourglass figure but no ass. Little acne on the back.
Play 7/10. Started with a BJ with me lying down. She was licking all over the area before putting it in her mouth, and that was feeling really good. She couldn't take it deep so BJ skills were ok. Round 2 was in missionary and continued with side bone and finished in the condom. Enjoyed the pillow talk and made her cum a few times through the session. Then shower and part ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Relaxed session and the two hours gives you enough time to take breaks, talk, work on each other and get satisfied to the fullest. Overall amazing body for a Japanese girl, and very compliant and hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thanks once again!

Approved: 6/14/2021