Appointment Length & Costs:
10500/60mins

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well hello again TAG friends,

It's been a while. I stopped the P4P game for a while and then went back to test a new girl, then out, and now I'm back in for the time being. Today I would like to tell you about my time at Asian Relax. As you have probably seen, there are many review like this, but I like writing so here you are again.

After a long day of walking around Shibuya with friends, I was feeling a bit tired and just wanted to relax. I thought about Seafari, but I wasn't in the mood to put in much effort. So I decided to head to Shinjuku and go back to one of my old places, Asian Relax. Now, I have been here before, but I made a choice to straight up lie to the people. I told them it was my first time, and I was shown to a room.

Side note: As soon as I walked in the door, the man started speaking English to me, but I responded only in Japanese, but yet the English continued. It really gets to me that if you look foreign they will only speak English to you. Well, what can you do....Moving on.

My girl comes out, and for personal reasons I won't tell you who she was, but I will say it is a girl who hasn't been reviewed before. I'd say late 20's early 30's, and a slim body. She took me to the shower, back to the room, and then began the massage. We talked a little bit, and she was energetic. She flipped me and that's where the strange happened. She immediately started going to work on the HJ. I was shocked because usually you get a little foreplay, but she was going to town. And she did not disappoint. Her technique was good, and she let me feel under her clothes which is also somewhat surprising since my last few times have been over the clothes only. Now, usually I don't come from HJ, that's just who I am, but either I was in top form, or her technique got me. I popped and once again surprised myself.

She cleaned me up, left to clean herself up, and came back and started the message again. After popping, her message felt great on my loose body. After, we showered and I got dressed. She told me to wait a minute and she come back and handed me a card with her name and said I should come see her again. And given what I experienced, maybe I will.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Asian Relax/Asian Feeling are always great places to go to if you are looking to relax and pop. I see this being a regular monthly place for me.