Guest viewing is limited

AM Relaxing with Rio

JackB

Oh, I'm making a list.
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.asianmystique.com/Rio.html
(Appointment set by Belle and it was excellent.)

Date of Encounter:
2018 - September

Contact Method:
Email link on website

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥35,000, Plus Tip -- 2 hrs.

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I had a last minute trip to Tokyo and not a lot of time to plan. I considered Hipness, but I must admit I am a little leery of the new business model and have no interest in unpleasant surprises. I pursued the reviews between AM and ND and chose AM. BTW, if you do not make use of the reviews here at TAG you are missing out on critical research. While I often disagree with the conclusions of others, there is always useful information, such as body type, base behavior, things that worked or did not work. I emailed AM and described my ideal type. Rio was recommended by AM and indeed turned out to be my ideal type. As you will note from other reviews, Rio is a full-bodied woman and not a girl, that is good. Rio is experienced and extremely demure, two traits that are worth the price of admission in my opinion. She has long raven hair and is extremely gifted in the oral skills. I must admit it was the first time I enjoyed a lady’s oral skills over any an all other activities during the liaison.

When she arrived, I was so pleased I smiled, and there was no unpleasant momentary disappointment on her face when she discovered I am no Brad Pitt. Frankly, there was not a lot of chit chat, I helped her undress, we hit the shower. From there I was in charge, she acquiesced to every one of my requests, no questions. I gave no explanations as to why and she gave no complaint. I did not opt for the AF option, but now I have something to look forward too.

Now if you are seeking the slender type or a lady who is aggressive and will give a great PSE - that wasn't my experience with Rio. Perhaps if I had asked for it. I suspect Rio knows enough to read the mood and the client. How fortunate for me if that was the case, and if not, then I just got lucky and received exactly what I wanted.

When we were done, Rio fell asleep in my arms. I have to say that was the sexiest thing I have ever had happen with a provider. Nuzzled against my neck, hand on my chest, my arm her pillow, my hand caressing her back -- it was the most relaxing evening I have spent in Tokyo in many years.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like mature women, Rio is an excellent choice. Especially if you are in the mood for a submissive, experienced and skilled lover who will recharge and refresh you both physically and emotionally. Treat her like a lady and you will be rewarded. So disappointed that it will be months before I return to Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JackB
Yes, Rio keeps her very skilled oral reputation for long time.
Too bad I don’t have a thing to get the experience!

As you see, maybe she is not very cheerful type but knows very well what she is doing.
Glad you had a great night with her.

She was the one that broke my mongering cherry back in 2006. Another fun fact: she is the only provider I have ever used twice. Amazing bj skills and a gigantic huge round ass. I really enjoyed hugging her cheeks during 69. Thinking about it makes me want to book an appointment with her.

I fondly remember a hot MFM session with Rio. Her quiet demeanor was not off-putting in the least. She willingly, not begrudgingly, acquiesced to my desires and the other guy’s desires very well!
And, before you have a chance to ask- No, we didn’t do DP, which in my experience, has proven more fun to watch than participate in.

Just like that river twisting through a dusty land...

Reactions: JackB