Guest viewing is limited

Ren Of Ikebukuro Heisei Jogakuen

John Munch

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: Afternoon in February
Provider: Ren (http://mxy.jp/spcommons/girl/girlInfo.php?girlCd=435) of Heisei Jogakuen in Ikebukuro (http://mxy.jp/sp/tokyo/ikebukuro/)
Contact info: map on website
Type: fashion health / image health
Language specifics: all verbal interaction was in Japanese
Session length & cost: 60 minutes for 19,000 yen (17,000 basic fee & 2,000 for selecting the girl).
Physical description: Measurements and pictures on the website are basically correct. Her shoulders are slightly broader in real life, and her tits could be a size D.
Details: This is my 2nd visit to this shop, but as my first visit was nothing to write home about I didn't consider going back until I read KumaDog's review of Ren. I went to the shop, asked if Ren was available, and was told I had to wait 30 minutes. On the picture wall inside the shop she is labelled "technician", and as she was the only girl who had pink hearts added to her profile I guess she is popular. I went for a walk, came back the shop, and after a couple of minutes in the waiting room it was my turn. Once in her room we spoke a bit, then she turned on the shower and started to undress me, then she undressed herself. We went to shower, and she cleaned both of us methodically while chatting a bit. She is a very good conversationalist and not tense as many girls working in this kind of shop tend to be. We went to the bed, and she started with kissing, the sucking my nipples and slowly worked her way down to my friend. She is indeed a skilled technician, and a really let's you go deep. After a while of wonderful BBBJ I gathered the courage to gently ask if FS was a possibility, and she said yes without any hesitation. Her condoms were way too small for me, so we used mine. We did a variety of positions, and finished with missionary. We cleaned up, and since we had time left we laid on the bed talking. She said she doesn't mind FS if she feels that the chemistry with the guy is right. Then time was up, we showered and she gave me a good-bye kiss.
Recommendation: As I mentioned above she doesn't guarantee FS, but if you are fine with a great BBBJ and something close to a GFE she is well worth your time and money.

Thanks for the review. I tried using their other location (I think Shibuya) before but told me no Gaijin. I guess this location is ok. I will consider this place when I can.

All speaking in Japanese?