Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m / 33000y

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Despite my somewhat extensive research, I feel like I got the short end of the straw. At least my goal of avoiding ascension to wizard status at the age of 30 was achieved.

My plan was to walk through the Nakasu side street littered with soaplands, hoping for some barker to catch my attention. This happened right away, in front of the stores I already had narrowed down to. "so- soo- soopu?" being the initial introduction from their side. I spoke only Japanese from start to finish, but don't think this affected the options presented to me. I went to the shop called Koume, and was offered only one girl - Rena.

Now, if I would have known I'm being offered the choices from Hakata Collection, I wouldn't have agreed with Rena. But being a bit nervous, I didn't feel like backing out anymore. After a brief wait I was taken to the store on the other side of the street (Hakata Collection), and continued to a room with the designated girl.

To be blunt, she wasn't pretty at all, face nor body. The action course went as follows: wash, quick solo bath, bed HJ, BBBJ, condom missionary. She specifically said that she wants missionary, because of some reason I didn't quite understand, but didn't want to pry into either. Being a complete beginner myself, I was left to my own devices so to say. No intimacy at all, and not sure if there should be. I worked myself to an orgasm, and asked to try the mat, which we did, but I had a hard time getting aroused anymore. Eventually got it going again in the bed with some great effort, only to end up going soft mid-act (was already resorting to imagining something more arousing, to no avail). Spent the remaining 20 minutes chatting, which was a bit more interesting.

I got rid of my nervousness very early, but lacked interest instead, and there was hardly anything to pull me into it either. I don't regret the spent money this time, but would be very hesitant to repeat similar interaction with what I earn. Definitely should have trusted my preparations instead, although it seems my options were very limited for being a foreigner on the hunt during Monday noon.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Unsexy sex was had, awkwardness mostly avoided with language skills (from my point of view at least).