Guest viewing is limited

Ren'ai Matto Dokokai, Fashionhealth, Susukino/sapporo

Goshogawara

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ren'ai Matto Dokokai, http://www.renai-g.com , Myuto http://www.renai-g.com/profile.php?girl=rxcw639k

Date of Encounter:
April 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Min., 17.980 Yen

Type/Location:
In-call bathhouse in Susukino, Sapporo, MInami 5 / Nishi 5

Language Notes:
Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
After spending some time around the central area of Sapporo I ended up in Susukino. As I already had a reservation at a soapland for the next morning I didn't want to spend my money on full service just because I had some free time. Researching the local scene while drinking a Matcha Latte at Starbucks brought up several bathhouses specialized in Mattress health. While I have been to such a place only once and usually end up at soaplands, I decided to have a look around the street where all the Mat-Shops are. Instead of calling or heading in directly I entered one of the free information bureaus and asked the attendant about mattress bathhouses which would accept foreigners. He used one of the available PCs to browse several sites and said that Ren'ai Matto Dokokai (RMD) is a great place as he also has been there. He offered to call the shop and inquire about their acceptance of foreigners, which didn't end up in a straight refusal, but I was asked to enter the bathhouse so they could "judge" me. The attendant handed me a small pamphlet with the name of the information bureau on it, I suppose they get a small amount of money for the referral.

The bathhouse was literally next door, the two employees at the reception desk greeted me and we did some smalltalk. After selecting the length of the course I was asked to proceed to the small waiting room, tea was served and the Tencho told me to wait a few more minutes. They usually don't accept foreigners because most of them do not speak Japanese and can not confirm to understand the rules. No sex and no finger insertion! He also asked me if I had any diseases (answering with yes most likely ends up in being refused), handed me a small questionnaires about my expectations (how many times I would like to cum, what I expect, what kind of play I don't like) and another reminder that sex and finger insertion are forbidden! There are posters with 本番行為禁止 everywhere! I wasn't able to select the girl, he told me that a second girl would be available in about 90 minutes, but I wasn't eager to wait for so long. After completing the questionnaire he asked me to accompany him to the reception once more, to pay the flower fee. Club Amour in Osaka charges 7.000 yen more than RMD, so their pricing is certainly fair. They do offer different options like vibrator play or golden shower for a small extra fee. He also handed me a members card.

The shop has five bathing rooms, each separated in two areas. One with a bed (about 4 qm) and a tiled bathing space with a mattress (about 4 qm) plus the mandatory 本番行為禁止-poster. The girl which greeted me was Myuto (according to her she came up with the name while randomly pressing some keys on the keyboard), her profile says W60 and as a connaisseur you know that W60 means something like W70 in reality. She certainly is chubby, has never had a foreign customer before and somehow I got the feeling that the Tencho asked her several times until she was willing to accept me. We undressed each other, she asked about my experiences in Japanese bathhouses and Tobita Shinchi and the usual things you get asked from Japanese who have not really talked to a foreigner before. Food, seasons and so on.

She washed me down on the chair, handed me a toothbrush and mouthwash and prepared the mattress. Her service was OK, we did some kissing, but spent most of the time doing nurunuru on the mat. We didn't "click", but in the end Fashionhealth seems to be more of a standard procedure to me. Nuru-play ending with a handjob or blowjob, not as intimate as at a soapland. I didn't blow my load (her technique was not bad though), the time regime is rather strict, out of the 80 minutes we spent about 30 minutes undressing, cleaning, getting rid of the lotion, dressing and having a cup of tea. People who choose only 60 minutes do not get much action, I suppose.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Humhom... I wouldn't recommend Myuto, unless you like Rubens women. The staff is friendly though, the pricing is reasonable and the access convenient. Should you find yourself in Sapporo with the urgent need for some Nuru action, give it a try.
There might be more girls available as soon as you have the members card.

Thank you very much for this nicely written review! I think we may need to figure a good way to mark some of these good reviews that are outside of Tokyo for easy reference.

Maybe an extra thread consisting of links to the non-Tokyo reviews, seperated by area? I could do that as soon as I find the time.

Man ... One end of Japan to the other in a matter of weeks. Nice...

Just two days on different trains ;)