Renewing your passport while living in Japan

I told you are not getting one countless times already. Please stop begging, it's pathetic.
Well... upcoming SB begged for mine and she eventually got it... I know, I’m a weak man ...

Well... upcoming SB begged for mine and she eventually got it... I know, I’m a weak man ...

Now you are always a guy who send a dickpic. You know there is no going back anymore.

It's like wearing a buttoned cardigan at work. You do it once and you are the cardigan man for life.

Reactions: Frenchy
Now you are always a guy who send a dickpic. You know there is no going back anymore.

It's like wearing a buttoned cardigan at work. You do it once and you are the cardigan man for life.

Hey I know, should have not ceded my (few) inches of dignity left that easily ... but come on, afterwards she said she would love to try anal with me... thats the sweetest thing a SB told me for years!

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
but come on, afterwards she said she would love to try anal with me...

You now have my blessing. Now go and explore the places no man has gone before you.

Reactions: impish and Frenchy
How about printing the pic yourself? I've submitted several pics like that for official use and nobody said anything. The good thing is you can get them any size pics they get in their minds to ask easily.

I don't have a printer, so i'd be going to one of these place to print it out anyway..

Reactions: MikeH
Dealing with my country's embassies/consulates:

Thank you for reaching the XXX embassy in Japan.

Press one if you are interested in buying massive amounts of coal, wheat or iron ore

Press two if you are trying to negotiate a fancy international treaty because that's why we joined the foreign service in the first place

Press three if you wish to host some ethnic minority art/cultural exchange thing that UN types love but otherwise no one would ever go to see

If you are a citizen requiring some sort of consulate service, go fuck yourself, we're too busy selling coal, negotiating nuclear arms treaties, and free form peace poem recitations to give a shit about you. Good luck if you don't speak Japanese because the staff you will deal with are all local hires, maybe you could bring a Japanese friend.

Going to the embassy is fairly easy. Just need to show your passport and documents. There is usually a long line for non US citizens but you can bypass this and just walk to the front.

Don’t bring a backpack or large bag as they won’t let you carry it in. No food also. There are coin lockers in Tameike Sanno station where you can leave belongings. You’ll go through a security check just like the airport.

Usually not much of a wait and in and out within 30 minutes or so unless you don’t have the right documents.

Going to the embassy is fairly easy. Just need to show your passport and documents. There is usually a long line for non US citizens but you can bypass this and just walk to the front.

Don’t bring a backpack or large bag as they won’t let you carry it in. No food also. There are coin lockers in Tameike Sanno station where you can leave belongings. You’ll go through a security check just like the airport.

Usually not much of a wait and in and out within 30 minutes or so unless you don’t have the right documents.

But there’s no reason to go to the embassy in this case.

Plus, you have to make an appointment for most things anyway, so entry is fairly fast on any visit.

Reactions: impish
Thanks for the extra info, everyone. Got my photos today at カメラのキタムラ. The form is filled out, money order arrive yesterday. Fingers crossed...

Well, 3weeks later and I have my passport. Took a little more than a week after I mailed out the packet. The only part that was annoying was the "International Money Order". Mostly because I had to go home and get my "my number" card, and then the woman who did it had never done it before had to figure out the process, then because the US uses a "state" id that isn't really a state and not on the list the woman at the post office had she questioned if I had the correct info... I wish I could have just paid it online or something. Anyway, don't have to deal with this for another 10 years...