Guest viewing is limited

Reopening a thread or should I post new one?

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
Hi,

So, basically I had this thread asking about compensated dating: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/regarding-compensated-dating.25584/
While the answer of the mod to keep it 18+, one of my questions was still unanswered yet (Question #4) the thread was closed.
Should I ask to reopen the thread? or should I post a new thread asking about that specific point omitting any other details?
If you think anyone here is going to help you exploit underaged girls, you've got another thing coming.

Hopefully that other thing is a long prison term.

illegal, inappropriate, creepy, weird...

I think all words apply here
If it's 18+ then it's just called sugar daddy...
Which part of "no" you didn't get?
"no" was intended toward the younger ages, question #4 is regarding introducing the older girls to other people, which the mod has not replied to since his answer was "Stick with 18+ for everything."

If you think anyone here is going to help you exploit underaged girls, you've got another thing coming.

Hopefully that other thing is a long prison term.
I'm not looking for that at first place which is why I asked before doing anything, but apparently everyone has prejudice so...

Peace out people, it was a useless short stay in this forum where people with no previous knowledge are very unwelcome and prejudice against.

I'm not looking for that at first place which is why I asked before doing anything, but apparently everyone has prejudice so...

Peace out people, it was a useless short stay in this forum where people with no previous knowledge are very unwelcome and prejudice against.
Anyone that would even consider or suggest or write something that dealt with underage subjects, is probably someone we don't want to associate with.

It doesn't take previous knowledge to understand that predatory acts on a underage person is a bad thing no matter how you package it.

You literally asked about what you are allowed to do with under-age girls. You should be on a register of some kind.

Wow. I thought NOVA stopped bringing in guys like this. Must be the JET program.

You literally asked about what you are allowed to do with under-age girls. You should be on a register of some kind.

Yeah. Like a list of inmates.

On a side note, I never understood the ephebophilia in some 30+ adult men.... Like how can you be attracted to a 15 year old zit infested pubescent girl who posts cringeworthy TikTok videos and has unpredictable temper tantrums. She’s basically an overgrown kid. I don’t get it

Last edited:
On a side note, I never understood the ephebophilia in some 30+ adult men.... Like how can you be attracted to a 15 year old zit infested pubescent girl who posts cringeworthy TikTok videos and has unpredictable temper tantrums. She’s basically an overgrown kid. I don’t get it
Me neither. Back in the 70s/80s it was a rock star thing to have underage groupies , maybe thats how it all started? Also the jailbait / risky / dark aspect of it? In any case and even with consent I find it repulsive

Reactions: Sudsy and Simonka