Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Returning to Yoshiwara (Dolce - Hirari)

Hofmeyer

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Hirari

Date of Encounter:
May 2018

Contact Method:
Walkin - http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=hbxesu

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 25000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese - but the staff all speak English now.

Details of the Encounter:
So here we are, even though I swore to myself I wouldn't go back to Yoshiwara.

First things first, the staff all speak English now. At the time I went they had only three girls available, serves me right for going there just after 18:00 when they first wave of people going home from work would stop in for some "overtime."

They recommended me either Hirari or Tsubasa, but said out of the two of them I would have a better time with Hirari. And would you know he was right.

Her hair is a different color than on her profile but her pics are pretty accurate. She has some stretch marks on her butt though which make me think she used to be overweight, she did a good job slimming down.

Overall though it was slightly on the disappointing side. She seemed very tired and constantly apologized for the giant Anpanman bandaid on her butt. Apparently she had a bad reaction to a mosquito bite and during a previous encounter the already painful bite started bleeding from friction on the towels, so doggy style only.

She didn't like kissing however, and I wasn't allowed to touch her ears, collarbone or stomach in any way shape or form due to being too ticklish apparently.

However she did her best otherwise, was quite cute and open to requests and even though I popped off almost right away due to it being a damn long time she actually looked confused when I said I was uncool for not lasting longer.

All in all I guess the stars didn't align.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll be back at Dolce, in a while when I have money again. For Hirari? I'll have to think about it.

Can't believe I forgot this, but I heard a fucked up but hilarious story from her.

So one of the options you can pay for is a Golden Shower. For those innocents, that is when the girl pisses on you. Jokingly, to pass the time I asked her if she's ever peed on someone before and she hadn't.

But apparently there is a well known Japanese customer, who comes along at least once a week and leaves with a PET bottle full of...err well you get the idea. Nobody knows if he drinks it or pours it over himself at home and they're too afraid to ask.

Can't believe I forgot this, but I heard a fucked up but hilarious story from her.

So one of the options you can pay for is a Golden Shower. For those innocents, that is when the girl pisses on you. Jokingly, to pass the time I asked her if she's ever peed on someone before and she hadn't.

But apparently there is a well known Japanese customer, who comes along at least once a week and leaves with a PET bottle full of...err well you get the idea. Nobody knows if he drinks it or pours it over himself at home and they're too afraid to ask.

Is that the 4,000 yen option that is F. (obscured, looks like a circle). 水?
asking for a friend