Review - Asian Mystique - Yuna

WhiteBear

TAG Member
Reaction score
As locicons request. Here is review of Yuna AMs girl.
Her name came last in avaliable list.I booked her without knowing she has just started with AM days ago...Lucky me!

Yuna came ontime in normal outfit, seemed she got off from work.First glance,I have to admit she is more beautiful than AMs picture, tall..has delicious lips and J-los hips. She is not skinny type, but slim, fit and athletic body type. I can tell, she works out.
At beginning,She looked little arrogant (or nervous) then our chat went well, got more comfortable. Normally, I get so tired talking to J-girl who speaks limited English. Her fluent English rescued me.She is a broad-minded and sweet person. Lets jump appetizer, She took me shower with some slow playing. While I was drying myself, she threw me against wall and kissed/licked me everywhere..I lifted her up on bathroom sink, rewarded her with my tougue. She moaned and moaned. I got really excited. I took her there in front of mirror in doggy,bodyguard, dancer positions. She has a tight and warm one. I poped.
Then we exchanged some chitchat on bed. Yuna has a smooth and soft silky skin ,perfect breasts, curvy body. I could not stop touching her skin. Better not wasting the time, I smooched her again and gave her a real pounding..2nd homerun. I asked her for a massage in the end, a great happy ending.

We had a good chemistry. After she left, I checked her profile.
Its no wonder why she is different that the other girls.I would score her 9.0/10 (-0.5 for CBJ and -0.5 for no COF)

Hope this review will help you.

"May the Force be with you"

As locicons request. Here is review of Yuna AMs girl.
Her name came last in avaliable list.I booked her without knowing she has just started with AM days ago...Lucky me!

Yuna came ontime in normal outfit, seemed she got off from work.First glance,I have to admit she is more beautiful than AMs picture, tall..has delicious lips and J-los hips. She is not skinny type, but slim, fit and athletic body type. I can tell, she works out.
At beginning,She looked little arrogant (or nervous) then our chat went well, got more comfortable. Normally, I get so tired talking to J-girl who speaks limited English. Her fluent English rescued me.She is a broad-minded and sweet person. Lets jump appetizer, She took me shower with some slow playing. While I was drying myself, she threw me against wall and kissed/licked me everywhere..I lifted her up on bathroom sink, rewarded her with my tougue. She moaned and moaned. I got really excited. I took her there in front of mirror in doggy,bodyguard, dancer positions. She has a tight and warm one. I poped.
Then we exchanged some chitchat on bed. Yuna has a smooth and soft silky skin ,perfect breasts, curvy body. I could not stop touching her skin. Better not wasting the time, I smooched her again and gave her a real pounding..2nd homerun. I asked her for a massage in the end, a great happy ending.

We had a good chemistry. After she left, I checked her profile.
Its no wonder why she is different that the other girls.I would score her 9.0/10 (-0.5 for CBJ and -0.5 for no COF)

Hope this review will help you.

"May the Force be with you"

thanks for your review!I was waiting for that!
I will fix an appointment woth Yuna next april.
Just a quastion:is she really in DFK or so and so?
thank you

Hey Nihon73,
Those chuuby lips are made for FK.
Just make sure you brush your teeth and no garlic before.

thanks for your review!I was waiting for that!
I will fix an appointment woth Yuna next april.
Just a quastion:is she really in DFK or so and so?
thank you

well at the beginning a bit reluctant - i think you have to get cleaned first, but then afterwards it was very pleasant. I had an appointment with her this week, will post also a report in the next 1-2 days, mine was a bit different than the one of the first poster.

well at the beginning a bit reluctant - i think you have to get cleaned first, but then afterwards it was very pleasant. I had an appointment with her this week, will post also a report in the next 1-2 days, mine was a bit different than the one of the first poster.

ok Achilles i'm waiting for your review!Please details!!!:p

Thanks for the great review, Whitebear. She's definitely a cutie and one to look out for. And I just noticed she does threesomes! Yes!

My pleasure:D
I have been a big fan here. I thought It would be great if I can contribute to our group. uhmm..Threesome Yuna and Ai would be a great match.