http://asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 35000Y

Type/Location:
my hotel

Language Notes:
all English, easy communication

Details of the Encounter:
These are my notes on Jun of AM. Executive summary: young, attractive, responsive, but you must lead. We spent too much time talking, so the jury is still out on this one.

The longer version: my review of Jun is mixed, but I have a share of the responsibility. She is quite comfortable with casual English, and I was really enjoying the interaction as she described her travels, likes, dislikes, etc. for various countries she's been to. When I realized we'd been talking for over 40 minutes, I made a mental note to ask her to extend to 3 hours, and I let her keep going.

It was more than an hour before we finally hit the shower. She is not shy about undressing, and her figure is trim and inviting. Nice. Once in the shower, she put some shower gel on my hands, and then started lathering herself up. I soaped myself up quickly, and then took advantage of my position to start lathering her shoulders and back.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled, leaning into my hands. What followed was a nice, steamy shower. Jun is very attractive, and she was very responsive. Soooo arousing to feel her pushing that soft bottom against me, rythmically swaying and moaning softly as I nibbled her neck and ears while caressing her soapy breasts and lightly massaging her clit. Wanting to get horizontal, I suggested we exit the shower.

We quickly toweled off and moved to the bed, where we snuggled up under the covers and I resumed the exploration. Important point: she's relatively passive, though she does seem to enjoy the attention. She doesn't seem to like kissing much, though she did give me a few quick ones that hinted at something that could be really nice. Still, I can't say if she'd eventually relax and kiss more freely at this point. I can say she is really soft, though, and the feel of her caress is a little bit addictive. I'm recalling the feel of her soft touch as I write, and thinking about how much I'd love to be feeling that again :)

She had recently shaved down below, and she was clean and fresh. When I first went down, she seemed to hold her legs together, maybe a little uncertain if she wanted me to. But she gradually relaxed, and I remember having a mental image of a slowly opening flower. I think time and patience with Jun might really pay off, but unfortunately, I ran out of time before I could confirm this.

Just as it felt like she was really warming up, I noticed that we only had 20 minutes left, so I asked if she could extend by one hour. Sadly, she said she could not, that she had another commitment. So, the last 20 minutes were a little rushed. Looking back, if I had it to do over, I would focus completely on her for that last 20, because I'm curious to see if this would produce a warm, reciprocal response. I have a feeling about this, but it will require a repeat to find out.

As it turned out, that last 20 mins was a little clumsy and rushed, and I never do my bedroom best under time pressure. So, not the best ending to an otherwise nice experience. But, I will take my share of the blame for letting the time get away.

I have some other thoughts, but I think I'll wait to see Jun again before deciding if they are accurate or not. And, I'll be curious to hear others' impressions of her. YMMV, but I definitely want to repeat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My recommendation comes with some caveats (see above), but I intend to repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for yet another review Kitsune. Much appreciated.

As the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun. :) In this case the yen and the time, both fly out that window... quickly...

Thanks for the review and for TOFTT. It is particularly helpful to have reviews of new providers. I'll giver her a try as well next time I visit Tokyo.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks. Is she Japanese? Are her stats right on the web site? Stats suggest curves but hard to tell from the pictures.

AM always says when the girls are not native, Jun is definitely native. Pictures/stats are accurate. She has a nice figure, trim with modest breasts/hips. The fifth picture (she is looking over her shoulder) gives a good idea.