Guest viewing is limited

Review: Kanpo in Gotanda

Just got home from Kanpo!!!! yes its Kanpo and its still operational.....

So im in the intersection of citibanks atm waiting for any touts that can offer me some great deals but no ones trying to talk to me or offering any services they have (i dont know if its because i dont look like salaryman). so i decided to look inside the main redlight district of gotanda looking for any touts, i tried to look them eye to eye trying to get their attention but to no avail no one wants to offer me their services. so i walk just near dio when a chinese woman ask me if want massaji for 10000¥ she said "saigo made" and i ask her "honban made?" she said yes so i agree and she bring me to to thier place.

We went up to the 3rd floor and shown up around 7 to 8 pictures of beautiful girls, she said they are from china, taiwan and thailand but only 2 (taiwanese and thai) girls are available on that time so i point to the thaijin's picture and give her the 10000¥ she walk to the hall way and talk to the girl.

So after a few seconds she came back and bring me to this very small room without door (only curtain). she introduce me to this little girl around 30 to 35 of age and about 4ft in height not so look like the one in the picture but shes still beautiful so i dont have problem with that. she has not so big but firm boobs and i think thats her asset.

And so here comes the deed... she invite me to go to shower. we went back to the room and she immediately told me to lay down, she HJ me to get my little boy down there alive, i tried to finger her but she didnt want it so i stopped. no DFK no DATY no 69. she only did CBJ and after a few min she ride me shes good doing CGP so i enjoyed it we changed position to missionary and doggy and before i explode i told her to bj me hoping to end with CIM or CIF but she didnt allowed it so i just told her to HJ me.

After the deed we take shower and she gave me iced tea, a little chitchat about ourselves and said bye to each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: User#3673
Value for money! When they are open. It seems to vary. Some nights I have gone and they haven`t been open. They have trouble with the police I think. But the two times I have been both of the Chinese women have been gorgeous! The place is a bit of a pig stye, but the women are very pretty and it was fun! Thanks for the report and letting us know it is still open!

Reactions: Hamerare
It's hit and miss the Chinese women

Fotos are very rarely if never the same girl but u can still get lucky

At Shibuya this morning around 3.30 AM a really attractive Chinese girl near Royal Host entrance to Dogenzaka offered BJ for 6000 I said l8r bcoz was on my way to watch live footie

Shuda taken the BJ offer

It's hit and miss the Chinese women

Fotos are very rarely if never the same girl but u can still get lucky

At Shibuya this morning around 3.30 AM a really attractive Chinese girl near Royal Host entrance to Dogenzaka offered BJ for 6000 I said l8r bcoz was on my way to watch live footie

Shuda taken the BJ offer

That sounds like a strong candidate for bait and switch. She tells you to wait in the room and her auntie that weighs 80kg shows up to give the service. Ugh.

That sounds like a strong candidate for bait and switch. She tells you to wait in the room and her auntie that weighs 80kg shows up to give the service. Ugh.

I have been 3 times to Chinese knocking shops, twice in Ueno n once in Shibuya. Been bait n switch every time n crap service. Never tried Kanpo tho.

The turnover must b huge at these joints and 20 bucks and a nut sayz some of the girls r on tourist visas. The Taiwanese and Koreans come on exchange visas, I think 6 months. Chinese girls often study at Japanese language schools