Guest viewing is limited

AM Review: Lili of AM

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
As promised, here are my notes on Lili. I don't see much point in repeating everything in mawjav's review (which, after meeting Lili, I whole-heartedly agree with, even though I can't claim to have matched all of mawjav's studly exploits - I only wish!) But, let's see what I can add.

There was a little bit of a timing mix up, but when Lili showed up, AM called me and I went down to meet her near the hotel entrance. For some inexplicable reason, I got to feeling nervous as a school boy on the way down. Not sure what was up with that, but that just put me further off my guard, so that I was completely unprepared when she came into view.

After seeing the pictures on AM's site and reading mawjav's comments, I guess I was expecting an average looking, maybe even moderately attractive girl, but there was nothing average-looking about the woman I found waiting for me. Wearing a silky dress that clung to every curve, very tastefully made up, and wearing stylish wire-framed glasses that made her look oh so sophisticated (my God, did she look hot!), I was awe-struck by her unexpected beauty.

I realize that this is all very subjective, but I think most western guys would agree that Lili has je ne sais quois. Personally, I think she is so smokin' hot, especially when she flips her hair back behind her ear and looks you in the eye from down there, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself :)

I stammered out an introduction, and I think she interpreted my fumbling as a sign that something was wrong. She asked, "am I okay for you?" Are you kidding me?! I'm in freakin' heaven here! I yammered a bit more before finally suggesting that we head for my room, and I'm guessing I had a pretty stupid looking grin by now. She took my arm lightly and leaned softly against me as we got into the elevator, and I started to feel... well, you get the picture.

It just gets better from there, but I won't bore you with all the details. I will simply say that Lili is amazing. I think her own words, the ones she repeated to me again and again over the course of a long session, sum it up best: "I am here for *you*. Just tell me what you want."

Caution: could be extremely habit-forming. :rolleyes:

Hi Kitsune,

I'm happy you were not disappointed by Lili following my earlier review. She is a smashing little Japanese lady. My only problem now is, following the positive responses to initial review, will I ever be able to book her again!

Hope so!

All the best,

Martin

Hey Mawjav,

Sad to say that I'm not living in Tokyo right now, else I'd give you a serious run for the money. I wasn't kidding about that habit-forming warning ;)

Anyway, thanks again for the awesome recommendation. Lili is definitely in my top 3.

--Kitsune

My experience with Lili is that she is all of the above.

She arrived on time, is really sweet and understanding and provided an unforgettable girlfriend experience.

I found that telling her what I like is 100% the key to success.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Treat her with kindness and respect and you will be amazed!