Guest viewing is limited

Review Mizuki from Fellini0306

Yoyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so Fellini0306 is supposed to be a K-girl delivery health service, but this girl was Japanese (some of the others may indeed be Korean). Let me say that yes, this place seems to offer bareback as their standard. I ordered from them because I wanted a girl with this chubby body type. I heard the K-girl places do bareback so I knew it was more of a risk, but I wore a raincoat during my session (used the condom in the LH since I didn't seem to even carry any).

Mizuki's best features: huge tits, extreme GFE and willing to do anything to please, very tight vagina, likes DFK (I don't but focused on her tits by choice and to avoid the DFK), service in bed was top notch

Mizuki's worst/dodgy features: always does bareback, very hairy snatch (some guys may not like this), a little rough around the edges (skin not smooth and a few cheap looking tats), a face made for dim lighting, she tries to get down to business before showering so showering before action is optional

Price was as advertised and no kind of upsell. I was able to schedule without using any Japanese.

Bottom line: I'll order from them again when I want this body type and I'd suggest bring your own rubbers too for longer sessions. I'd order at the beginning of the selected girl's schedule to ensure some bit of "freshness" if you know what I mean. Happy punting!

Seems ideal when in the mood for something large and raunchy :)

Couple of questions, did you make the booking by phoning in English, and multiple pops ok?

Thanks.

I made the booking on the phone in English. I'm not sure about multiple pops but I think it's cool. She wanted to do more playing in the shower after I popped the first time but I had somewhere else to be, and ended things early with time on the clock. It seemed to me that whatever the client wants during the session time is on the table....with her at least. I may try Maple next time I schedule with them just to compare.

The website is fellini0306.com

Great advice and review. Thank you. One question: Do they take love hotel bookings? If so, I might book myself a bumper Xmas present!

Yeah love hotel bookings are the standard. I suggest going to one in Uguishidani (sic) because that's where they are located, just like Hipness. The prices range from 3900-5500 yen for 3 hrs and there are many LHs in that area. You just call them from the hotel and the girl is there within 5-10 minutes. If you go to a LH somewhere else in the city I'm sure it's ok, but there will probably be a travel fee of 3000 yen or so.

Thank you for the review
So for someone who pops quickly it's good service ?
One pop in the shower and another on bed :D

Tried her the other day, and I don't really have much to add on the original report. However, she informed me that she's changing her name to "Mika", so if you wanna reserve her in the future that's who you should ask for.