Guest viewing is limited

Review - Pretty Getter Oppai Pub In Ikebukuro

Sushilover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just went to Pretty Getter in Ikebukuro. I went around 7:30 p.m., and the cost was 40 minutes for 6,000 yen. You can find a map on their website.

http://ghg7.com/ipg/girls.php

First impression: This place is gaijin friendly, assuming you speak Japanese. Rules are standard. No touching below the waist.

I got 3 girls total during the 40 minutes, but the last one only for about 5 minutes or so. I'll write about the girls, but to be honest, there is a lot of turnover at these shops, so this is probably only useful in giving you and idea of what to expect.

Tarin - A big girl, with G-cups. Not my type, but very friendly, and her face was attractive. So-so kisser, zero sensitivity.

Kaede - Lots of fun. Works as an OL during the day. Thin, small breasts, super sensitive. We were getting into it when they called her away.

Maho - I was her first customer. Ever. They brought her in at the end as a tease, then as soon as she hopped on my lap they asked if I wanted to extend. I decided to stop there, told the girl "ganbatte", and headed out.

Final thoughts - This was fun, but I prefer Shinjuku Oedo. First of all, Oedo's girls are higher quality, the price is the same (actually Oedo is 1000 yen cheaper if you use their coupons on repeat visits), and I like how you can lie down next to the girls at Oedo.

Some additional info. The second girl, Kaede, told me "yobarechatta" (Someone asked for me) after an announcement. This explains why they sent the 3rd girl, and her stay was so short. I am guessing it was something like 20 min / 15 min / 5 min for the 3 girls. I don't really like this system. Oedo is the only other experience I have at an oppai pub, but at Oedo, if you go with the basic course, you get 2 girls, 20 minutes each, and no surprises.

Pretty Getter does switch providers but usually it's a bit more even.
One difference I can tell from seeing a past review of Oedo is Pretty Getter should have been all you can drink.
We used to start off there gulping 3 beers, 3 girls, all for 6,000 yen.
It's been around for years & I also didn't do a review because it's been years since I been there.
The merit was they didn't encourage tipping & you drink all you want.
Beer & Breasts...
The review I read said Oedo charges 1,000 yen a drink..

It's been a year, but IIRC, Oedo is also all-you-can-drink.

(Shinjuku) Oedo vs. (Ikebukuro) Pretty Getter

1. Oedo is less gaijin-friendly. They seem more strict about having you tell them the rules and checking your Japanese ability. Of course, this depends on the tout outside, as well.

a. Kahanshin o sawaranai. (Don't touch below the waist)
For those who have never been to an oppai pub - In reality, you can touch their legs, and at Pretty Getter, once they straddled me and started grinding, I had my hands on their butts as well...go with the flow.

b. Maaku o tsukenai. (Don't leave any hickies/marks)
c. Onna no ko no iyagaru koto o shinai. (Don't upset the girl)

2. Oedo offers tooth brushes. Pretty Getter gives you a listerine cup.
3. The layout is different. Oedo has very low partitions, and is set up with low tables and a mat. You lie down next to the girls. Pretty Getter offers more privacy with curtained partitions. There are regular seats with tables, and the girls straddle you.
4. The girls at Oedo wear yukata. I didn't see a theme at Pretty Getter.
5. Looks are a subjective thing. Pretty Getter girls are cute, but I have seen some real stunners at Oedo.
6. 2 girls at Oedo, 3 girls at Pretty Getter.
7. Oedo offers 1000 yen discounts on their site regularly, and will give you a sheet of coupons in a small discreet envelope valid for about a month after your visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: meiji
It's been a year, but IIRC, Oedo is also all-you-can-drink.

(Shinjuku) Oedo vs. (Ikebukuro) Pretty Getter

1. Oedo is less gaijin-friendly. They seem more strict about having you tell them the rules and checking your Japanese ability. Of course, this depends on the tout outside, as well.

a. Kahanshin o sawaranai. (Don't touch below the waist)
For those who have never been to an oppai pub - In reality, you can touch their legs, and at Pretty Getter, once they straddled me and started grinding, I had my hands on their butts as well...go with the flow.

b. Maaku o tsukenai. (Don't leave any hickies/marks)
c. Onna no ko no iyagaru koto o shinai. (Don't upset the girl)

2. Oedo offers tooth brushes. Pretty Getter gives you a listerine cup.
3. The layout is different. Oedo has very low partitions, and is set up with low tables and a mat. You lie down next to the girls. Pretty Getter offers more privacy with curtained partitions. There are regular seats with tables, and the girls straddle you.
4. The girls at Oedo wear yukata. I didn't see a theme at Pretty Getter.
5. Looks are a subjective thing. Pretty Getter girls are cute, but I have seen some real stunners at Oedo.
6. 2 girls at Oedo, 3 girls at Pretty Getter.
7. Oedo offers 1000 yen discounts on their site regularly, and will give you a sheet of coupons in a small discreet envelope valid for about a month after your visit.

Good stuff. Feel free to supply individual reports on visits when you visit these places.

Sushilover are you white or part-Asian? Because I have been refused admission by Oedo twice in the past year. OK, it might well be because the guy didnt like the look of me hehehe

Sushi lover I think we both found some good places. You should also try the shibuya branch.