Guest viewing is limited

AM Review: Rio of AM

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've seen Rio twice now. The second try was to make sure I wasn't dreaming the first time :)

I'm not sure what drew me to her as a choice; maybe it was the full figure, or maybe it was her description on the AM site, or maybe it was both. In retrospect, I think the description must have been written by someone who has significant first-hand intimate knowledge of her, and after meeting her, I whole-heartedly agree with it. She is not the youngest, slimmest, or prettiest AM girl. But for me, she so totally rocks!

Both times were very similar: we started slowly, but it was not long before I began to feel like I was the center of her universe. It slowly built until it felt *really* steamy and personal, in a way that I've never felt with any other provider. And it stayed that way for hours. She simply does not stop until the job is thoroughly done. And done. And done. And... :)

I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but for me, this was an order of magnitude better than anything I've ever experienced before. I was weak in the knees both times when Rio left me - what a great feeling! I'm still smiling, and expect that I will be for many days :)

If you are looking for the young/hot/sexy visual vibe, Rio is probably not a good choice for you. But if you appreciate maturity, experience, and the genuine article in more subtle packaging, Rio may just be your girl.

She's definitely one for those who like more mature women. Her performance does make up for her overall appearance. Rio is old school AM, she's been there from the beginning. She knows what works and what doesn't.

Glad to hear that your time was well spent.

Kitsune - thanks for your update on Rio. We appreciate the feedback on your latest experience!

I recently saw Rio again, and it was everything I hoped for and more. I think we have really good chemistry, and I guess that helps, but I think she would be a good choice for anyone looking for a more experienced girl. I will definitely repeat. Again. :)