Guest viewing is limited

Review - Sora of AM

Serenity Now

TAG Member
Reaction score
After seeing (and reviewing) Lili I kept good on my promise to setup an appointment with Sora.

Met her in Shibuya and we walked to a nearby LH. Small mix up at the meeting point but a call to & from the AM schedulers got it sorted out.

As previously described Sora is very petite, even more so than I expected, certainly not a problem. We chatted for a bit, her English is good, she told me she learned pretty much on her own, and as my Japanese is poor at best, communication was easy.

After a nice shower we retired to the bed. As others have said her nipples are very sensitive and she appeared to enjoy the attention to them, albeit very gently. Down below she is shaved and responded nicely to DATY and was very wet. Just need to go gently. Followed up with missionary to finish.

We cuddled for quite a while and then I decided to enjoy some more DATY with a BBBJ to finish.

A quick shower to end the session and we parted ways.

All in all very enjoyable and would repeat with Sora.

:cool:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I also tried one time with Sora, and i liked very much. I chose 5 hours dating: she is quite normal in bed ( on tipycal japanese average) but she is nice person, i personally enjoyed too much her conversation and company. She is beautiful, but much nicer inside.