In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min, 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to try one of the photo studios where you get to spend 45m with an AV star and take photos with your own camera, one on one. I've looked into this in the past, but never found a girl with an open spot that looked interesting enough to shoot. This time, it worked out and I headed to the studio on the day of the shoot to sign up. Upon arrival (web site has good directions), I said (in translated Japanese) that I wanted to join - since I read online that you need a membership card first before you can make a reservation. It looks like locals make reservations online or by calling and then pay by bank transfer, so gaijin have to go in person to pay. The friendly guy who greeted me said something about 11:15 and 14:30 and I thought he was telling me to come back, then. So, I took out my phone and showed him the girl I was interested in and noticed that her open slot was 14:30, so maybe that's what he was telling me. At that point, he took my passport (scary, but I've read that's normal), my money, and told me to come back at 14:15. He also went over the rules with me. He had them written on a piece of paper he carried in both English and Japanese, but never gave me time to read them. So, instead, we used my little Japanese and his little English to get the point across. Basically, no touch, no onani, and no touch. Got it.

Being Akihabara, there was enough to walk around and explore waiting for my appointed time. I came back on time, was reminded "don't touch" and was shown to my room. It had a couch, a bed, a flimsy mirror, a basket (for her clothes, I found out) and two studio lights I could use as I liked.

The girl, Mashiro Suzumiya - here's her page on DMM -, came in exactly on time and was quite cute. She wore a skimpy sailor suit outfit: panties, short skirt, one piece half top/bra, no socks. We bowed, introduced ourselves, and I started taking photos.

I studied a bit before hand and learned how to ask her to take on and remove certain items of clothing and to turn around. That was about it, but between that, gestures, and her willingness to improvise when I got lost, it worked out pretty well. At one point, I showed her a pose from her video cover that I wanted her to reproduce. She did it all willingly and made the whole thing quite fun, which was great, since I was pretty nervous at first.

Clothes came off pretty quickly and then went back on and off in different combinations for the rest of the shoot. She did some poses on her own that I didn't find particularly attractive, but I appreciate her trying and I kept on snapping, nonetheless. My biggest disappointment was that she was shaved; I much prefer pubic hair, so I ended up asking her to remain in her panties or skirt most of the time. Took some great photos with her laying on the bed that way. Wish I could share some here with you. Strange as it may sound, I was also hoping she'd be wearing a few more items of clothing, so I could get more variety of pictures of her in various stages of undress, etc. The focus was pretty much on being nude, but the panty and panty-less skirt shots were fun in that regard. And, nude isn't so bad. ;D

I took somewhere over 600 photos in total and ended up keeping about 300 as being worth looking at again. I might make another pass to capture the very best. I took some time just to look at her without the camera, but wished I had done more. She was pretty to look at and I wanted to remember more of what I saw with my eyes and not just my lens. Next time. :)

The guy who showed me in knocked promptly after 45m, which was just as well, as I was running out of ideas for poses by then. Mashiro put her top back on, and gave me what seemed like warm goodbye smile, thanks, and handshake. The guy asked if I was coming back tomorrow. I laughed. I'll probably go again, but not right away.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was fun. Venue and service was nice, girl friendly and easy to work with. Studio First. Looks like they have a sister site, Jasmine, also in Akihabara, linked to from their site. I think the membership/frequent patron card works for both.

Last edited:
Interesting.... I believe this is the first time we've had a review like this?

Thanks for sharing the experience, I'm sure some people will find this appealing and wish to follow in your footsteps.

Interesting.... I believe this is the first time we've had a review like this?
/QUOTE]

Nice review! Was thinking to write a couple reviews of the sessions I've done in the past at a similar type studio, but wasn't sure if there was any interest in the TAG community for it since it's strictly a no touch experience

Last edited:
Yeah, the "no touch" rule made things different than most reviews here, and although I think I would have enjoyed being able to touch, it was still a fun experience.
Where have you gone, AMcguyver?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, the "no touch" rule made things different than most reviews here, and although I think I would have enjoyed being able to touch, it was still a fun experience.
Where have you gone, AMcguyver?

You inspired me to start working on a few reviews of my own. Have to go back through the archives and pull up the LR catalogs to help jog my memory ;)

She looks very pretty!
Are the pics meant for 'private collection' only ?

'no onani'? - :( Damn, would've be nice to recreate that very hot COF shot on her dmm page.

She looks very pretty!
Are the pics meant for 'private collection' only ?

'no onani'? - :( Damn, would've be nice to recreate that very hot COF shot on her dmm page.

The pose I asked her to do was the 6th on that site - minus the two male props, of course.
Yes- not supposed to post pics publicly - here, or from the shoot, if I understand correctly.

The pose I asked her to do was the 6th on that site - minus the two male props, of course.
Yes- not supposed to post pics publicly - here, or from the shoot, if I understand correctly.
Nice.
I wonder if hair conditioner is allowed? :D

Wow, nice review indeed. Definitely the no touch at all thing might be a deal breaker for some (including yours truly) but it sounds like a cool experience even despite that.

Reactions: Tkoadventure
I just realized this place is near a store I frequent for electronic parts. What a strange neighborhood to have this kind of operation run through.

Reactions: akasam
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Studio First, Mashiro Suzumiya

Date of Encounter:
November, 2017

Contact Method:
In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min, 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to try one of the photo studios where you get to spend 45m with an AV star and take photos with your own camera, one on one. I've looked into this in the past, but never found a girl with an open spot that looked interesting enough to shoot. This time, it worked out and I headed to the studio on the day of the shoot to sign up. Upon arrival (web site has good directions), I said (in translated Japanese) that I wanted to join - since I read online that you need a membership card first before you can make a reservation. It looks like locals make reservations online or by calling and then pay by bank transfer, so gaijin have to go in person to pay. The friendly guy who greeted me said something about 11:15 and 14:30 and I thought he was telling me to come back, then. So, I took out my phone and showed him the girl I was interested in and noticed that her open slot was 14:30, so maybe that's what he was telling me. At that point, he took my passport (scary, but I've read that's normal), my money, and told me to come back at 14:15. He also went over the rules with me. He had them written on a piece of paper he carried in both English and Japanese, but never gave me time to read them. So, instead, we used my little Japanese and his little English to get the point across. Basically, no touch, no onani, and no touch. Got it.

Being Akihabara, there was enough to walk around and explore waiting for my appointed time. I came back on time, was reminded "don't touch" and was shown to my room. It had a couch, a bed, a flimsy mirror, a basket (for her clothes, I found out) and two studio lights I could use as I liked.

The girl, Mashiro Suzumiya - here's her page on DMM -, came in exactly on time and was quite cute. She wore a skimpy sailor suit outfit: panties, short skirt, one piece half top/bra, no socks. We bowed, introduced ourselves, and I started taking photos.

I studied a bit before hand and learned how to ask her to take on and remove certain items of clothing and to turn around. That was about it, but between that, gestures, and her willingness to improvise when I got lost, it worked out pretty well. At one point, I showed her a pose from her video cover that I wanted her to reproduce. She did it all willingly and made the whole thing quite fun, which was great, since I was pretty nervous at first.

Clothes came off pretty quickly and then went back on and off in different combinations for the rest of the shoot. She did some poses on her own that I didn't find particularly attractive, but I appreciate her trying and I kept on snapping, nonetheless. My biggest disappointment was that she was shaved; I much prefer pubic hair, so I ended up asking her to remain in her panties or skirt most of the time. Took some great photos with her laying on the bed that way. Wish I could share some here with you. Strange as it may sound, I was also hoping she'd be wearing a few more items of clothing, so I could get more variety of pictures of her in various stages of undress, etc. The focus was pretty much on being nude, but the panty and panty-less skirt shots were fun in that regard. And, nude isn't so bad. ;D

I took somewhere over 600 photos in total and ended up keeping about 300 as being worth looking at again. I might make another pass to capture the very best. I took some time just to look at her without the camera, but wished I had done more. She was pretty to look at and I wanted to remember more of what I saw with my eyes and not just my lens. Next time. :)

The guy who showed me in knocked promptly after 45m, which was just as well, as I was running out of ideas for poses by then. Mashiro put her top back on, and gave me what seemed like warm goodbye smile, thanks, and handshake. The guy asked if I was coming back tomorrow. I laughed. I'll probably go again, but not right away.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Was fun. Venue and service was nice, girl friendly and easy to work with. Studio First. Looks like they have a sister site, Jasmine, also in Akihabara, linked to from their site. I think the membership/frequent patron card works for both.
Am I reading this right? You paid 2man yen to take a bunch of photos? Or there were some extracurricular activities?

Am I reading this right? You paid 2man yen to take a bunch of photos? Or there were some extracurricular activities?

My mind boggles to comprehend what those could be with no touching and no onani. Enquiring minds want to know! :p

The price isn't bad. I would expect to pay ¥13,000 for an hour of nude photography with an ordinary model, paying more for a known AV star isn't unacceptable. Some people actually invest in their hobbies ;-)

I can think of plenty of women I'd pay more than that for 45 minutes with a camera and lighting.

Question - were the studio lights platform specific (Canon/Nikon/Sony/Pentax)? Or were they always-on LED?

I can think of plenty of women I'd pay more than that for 45 minutes with a camera and lighting.

Question - were the studio lights platform specific (Canon/Nikon/Sony/Pentax)? Or were they always-on LED?

I would hope either LED or pocket wizard where they have remotes for all brands on standby

I've made out with several girls in Studio First and St Jasmine(which is across the street from McDonalds). :cool: Test the waters fellas. Don't be afraid. :D

I've made out with several girls in Studio First and St Jasmine(which is across the street from McDonalds). :cool: Test the waters fellas. Don't be afraid. :D

Do you have the link for St Jasmine? Been looking at the lineups for the studios next month and so far it’s been pretty slim

Hmm, afraid I wouldn't know how to start that without risking getting the tencho called in. Something to consider if I go back, though.

Do you have the link for St Jasmine? Been looking at the lineups for the studios next month and so far it’s been pretty slim
http://st-jasmine.tokyo/

And Sudsy - the lights were standalone adjustable LED lights - no remotes or camera sync.

If you buy a dress for a cosplayer and rent a studio to take non-nude photos you end up with a similar sum. Hell, you can even pay 10man in some Akihabara maid cafes to have a date with their maids, even hand holding is forbidden there. There are so many stranger ways to spend money in Japan, I don't know why you are so surprised.

You're going to the wrong places in Akiba, I've seen date courses for as low as 6k. Pretty girls too, and you can hold hands all you want.

Reactions: ur19877
I mainly go to Akiba for karaoke, I was just listing some of the unusual stuff that I see there.