Guest viewing is limited

Review: Yoko of AM (Osaka)

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'll keep this short and to the point. It was awkward from start to finish, especially the part where I tried to find a polite way to send her home with lots of time remaining on the clock. I don't think she's very good at this. Not very good at all.

Sorry, Yoko, but you should either find another line of work, or get serious about this. You're being paid good money to provide a professional service. Either figure out how to do it, or quit.

I'll keep this short and to the point. It was awkward from start to finish, especially the part where I tried to find a polite way to send her home with lots of time remaining on the clock. I don't think she's very good at this. Not very good at all.

Sorry, Yoko, but you should either find another line of work, or get serious about this. You're being paid good money to provide a professional service. Either figure out how to do it, or quit.

As JimN mentioned, can we just confirm if this is for Yuko or Yoko... just want to make sure this is for Osaka or Tokyo.

Thanks! :)

I think

I think she took advice seriously. Agency informs that she retired recently. I met her first in 2011 in Osaka & she was really good. However, last meeting in April2013 was nothing to remember. She insisted for a condom even for a BJ. Did not want to be kissed. Generally she was too cold .And yes age was beginning to show on her, though agency was showing her age as 28 for many years.

kitsune,
Did you inform Asian Mystique on the issues & if so how did they handle it.

I actually had an appointment with Yoko in August, and my experience was quite different. BBBJ, kissing, there were no limitations. I had a really nice time with her. She is very cerebreal, however; so I can see how that can turn some people off during a date and come across as cold, she doesn't seem like she can compartment that part of herself. She did indeed talk about how she was probably about to leave the life very soon.