Guest viewing is limited

Review: Yuki/AM

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recently saw Yuki of AM. Executive summary: nice girl, full figured but not fat, very vocal, loves daty. Definitely worth a look if she matches your preferences.

She was wearing a nice dress when I met her at the door, not racy/sexy, but it still got my attention. She is tall and full-figured, as her AM profile describes. Not fat, but some may say "thick". She's strong, of good hearty stock, but nice to look at (and hold!). When she pushes that curvaceous derriere against you during DS, you will believe :)

She is neatly trimmed, with a moderate landing strip. There is a tattoo nearby to pique your interest, should you need distraction :) She is clean and fresh (very important to me), and her juices are sweet and abundant. She loves daty, and she lets every room on the floor know about it with her vocalizations. Any hope of discretion will be lost with this girl, but on the other hand, I had the impression that it was sincere, just part of her style.

When she came in, we sat down with a drink. Yuki isn't fluent in English, but she is trying to learn. We spoke a mixture, but I think you could get by in English. We talked a little about travel, and then she suggested the shower. We stood up to undress, and she asked if I wanted to brush teeth first. A little unusual approach, but I'm game. We brushed, and then she continued to slowly remove clothing until she was in her bra and g-string. She's a very sexy girl, and watching her undress was a treat. She stepped up, pressed those lovely breasts against me, and gave me the first of many warm, wet kisses of the evening.

We then had a nice long shower during which we washed one another in between kisses. Her kissing style is very wet, lots of tongue in your mouth. This is not my style at all, but again, she seems sincere in her efforts, and I wasn't about to push her away. If you like it this way, I think you are in for a treat.

After a long session of daty, DS, and missionary, she flipped me and went to work on my nether regions. Her oral technique is quite unique. This is where her tonguing preference really shines. The things she did, on-road and off, drove me up the headboard :) No rimming (not my preference anyway, and she didn't try), but pretty much everywhere else, and oh my god, it was awesome! I finally popped the condom off, and she took me in her mouth and finished me off.

After some cuddle time, she gave me a nice oil massage. I wouldn't guess she is professional, but it felt pretty nice. Following this we showered again, and then she was off.

Yuki is a nice addition to the AM lineup. She's a little older than some of the other girls, but I thought she was just right. Confident, experienced, warm and affectionate, definitely worth a look.

Kitsune - good to see you again and thanks for your valuable review.

Only one comment: About the teeth brushing, this is actually kind of refreshing. It's something that I have come to expect and it's nice to have that fresh taste& smell instead of whatever was leftover from lunch or the last smoke. Honestly, some girls could use a good floss in addition to the teeth brushing! (no one in particular, just in general!)

Hey Chris,

Only one comment: About the teeth brushing, this is actually kind of refreshing. It's something that I have come to expect and it's nice to have that fresh taste& smell instead of whatever was leftover from lunch or the last smoke. Honestly, some girls could use a good floss in addition to the teeth brushing! (no one in particular, just in general!)

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear about why I was surprised. I definitely appreciate the fresh breath, and even though I always brush my teeth before the appt, I always volunteer to do it again during. It was the timing that threw me. We were starting to undress. Normally, the girls brush before they show up, or right after the shower.

Hey Chris,
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear about why I was surprised. I definitely appreciate the fresh breath, and even though I always brush my teeth before the appt, I always volunteer to do it again during. It was the timing that threw me. We were starting to undress. Normally, the girls brush before they show up, or right after the shower.

Excellent point and that makes more sense. I should have figured that out on my own, that was a pre-morning coffee reply anyway. Thanks for the clarification!

Teeth-brushing so close to a session is actually not that smart in terms of STD hygiene, to be honest, but it's practically universal in Japanese P4P nowadays.