email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 35000Y + 5000Y tip

Type/Location:
my hotel

Language Notes:
good English ability

Details of the Encounter:
These are my notes on Yuna from AM. Executive summary: cute, sweet, good English skills, a little bit shy, good kisser, hope I get a chance to repeat.

She showed up right on time. I was waiting for the phone to ring (elevator needs a key card) when she rang the doorbell. We got the business part out of the way, I took her coat, and we agreed to sit and chat for a bit. As some may recall, I like to warm up a bit, and I think these girls have a tough enough job without rushing things. So, I'm happy to talk a bit first.

When Yuna removed her coat, I was pleasantly taken with her figure. She's really beautiful, and the view of her dress tracing her shapely breasts caught my eye and held it. She's a hot little thing. I don't like to stare, but she had my undivided attention from then on.

We talked for a while, the usual small talk, and Yuna helped me with some Japanese phrasing. Conversation was easy, not clumsy or awkward in any way. After 20 or so minutes, I suggested a bath, and she smiled and started to undress. I did the same, and then she came to help with filling the tub and finding some suds. The tub quickly filled, and we squeezed in, facing each other. We continued to chat for a while, with me clumsily attempting to wash her from time to time. The hot water had us both sweating, so we quickly moved to the shower.

The shower was uneventful (but still nice), and then we moved to the bed, where we met for our first kiss. It was a little tentative, but then she gave herself a little more, and we gradually built on that. As always, I won't give blow for blow, but I will say she's as good with oral as others have intimated. I wasn't able to bring her to climax, and I'm not sure I know the formula for getting her there, but I'd definitely like to have another go at it :)

This was my first meeting with Yuna, and going back to my earlier point, I think these girls have a tough job. It's challenging for both sides, going from strangers to intimates in such a short time, but I think it's harder for the girl, for a number of reasons. Yuna was fairly relaxed though, and I thought she handled it really well. I had a really nice time with her. I hope I see her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: