Guest viewing is limited

Review- Yuu/Hipness

meiji

Global Moderator
Reaction score
I saw Yuu from Hipness earlier this week. It was a pretty decent session.

The guy that answered the phone didn't speak much English, and had a prepared list of questions (who I wanted to see, when, where, etc), and since I wasn't familiar with the love hotels at Uguisudani there was some miscommunications until I switched to my basic Japanese and suggested I meet Yuu at the train station.

The love hotel section of town there is literally right across the street from the North exit of the station, so it's pretty easy to find. Yuu speaks okay English, and has a pretty good attitude. Kind of an 'old veteran' who knows how to please a guy, and doesn't mind doing the job.

Advertised as 28 years old and 143cm tall (4'8" for us Americans), I was expecting a tiny woman that wasn't super-young, and that's pretty much what I got. She's likely older than 28, and maybe a little bigger than her given stats, but she still has a decent body. Face is probably average to slightly below average for Tokyo, but she's not ugly, IMO. I almost always choose eye candy over service, and her looks weren't a disappointment. She gave me a lot of crap/teasing about my beer belly, which I generally dislike. Yes, I know that I'm overweight, but my idea of a great session is a fantasy where a hot girl can't get enough of me, rather than playtime between friends -- with Yuu it was the latter.

I'd recommend her for guys who are looking for decent service at bargain prices, where lack of eye-candy isn't a deal-breaker, especially if you are looking to meet with a super-short girl. At that price, I'm pretty likely to repeat, although I prefer variety, so I might see what other girls are available there.

Sorry, going to poke you on this one.

What was the damage for the lady and hotel? I understand Uguisudani is like a super love hotel area comparable to Shibuya, but cheaper. I mean, I can see the hotels from the Yamanote line and they have cheap prices advertised.

I do know that there are a lot deriheru girls roaming around that area because of so many hotels in that one area.

That said, thanks for the review!

Ahh, sorry. I did the 80min course for 13,000 Yen. One play (my choice). The hotel was about 4800 yen I think for 3 hours. Sorry, I can't remember the name of the hotel at the moment. Generally for my first time in a given area I'll let the girl pick.

I can't speak to the hotels in Shibuya, but in comparison to the one I was at in Uguisudani, the few I've been to in Kabukicho were perhaps a little more pricey (and usually the 'rest' is only 2 hours, I think) but better quality -larger room, nicer bed, etc.

The teasing about your beer belly is a cultural thing with SE Asian girls, especially Thai girls. She is probably thinking the term "pum pui" which is more of a compliment than an insult. Having a bit of meat on you is a good thing to them. Likewise the "playtime between friends" is a very good description of how to interact with Thai working girls.

Please note I'm not trying to argue with you or say you're wrong, I'm just putting this into context. If that wasn't what you want that's fine, but it's very typical of Thai girls.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The teasing about your beer belly is a cultural thing with SE Asian girls, especially Thai girls. She is probably thinking the term "pum pui" which is more of a compliment than an insult. Having a bit of meat on you is a good thing to them. Likewise the "playtime between friends" is a very good description of how to interact with Thai working girls.

Please note I'm not trying to argue with you or say you're wrong, I'm just putting this into context. If that wasn't what you want that's fine, but it's very typical of Thai girls.

It's all good. I get hassled about it by some girls, others not so much. I just prefer the latter. :)

djoutrun555/FS> With the caveat that FS is never guaranteed, and you actually sign something to the effect that FS is not allowed, I don't think you'd have a problem getting it there. It wasn't a question with Yuu. Actually, the question was 'do I need one condom or two?'

ok cool, i just wanted to double check so i am not black listed for asking for too much, thank you for info