http://rikakotokyo.com/contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Fluent English

Details of the Encounter:
I stumbled upon Rikako’s Twitter and made a booking through her website a week before the date after seeing her photos. She asked me if I had any requests and made a simple request for stockings and heels. She met me at my hotel shortly after I had arrived from a long flight into Narita. She was patient and understanding that I would potentially be late because I had a struggle at the airport.

Since the elevators at the hotel required a key for entry, we agreed that she would contact me when she had arrived so I can pick her up. When I saw her, I saw a pretty Japanese woman in a cute sweater, skirt, and heels. She was definitely discreet and didn’t give the vibe of a provider.

When we went up, we talked about the flight, the United States, and her experiences. It wasn’t long before we had started kissing and started taking each other’s clothes off. One thing is that her lingerie is a huge plus. Very elegant like those you see in her pictures and that was a positive mark for me. She seemed nervous at times (supports the innocent description) but she went down and gave me a BBBJ before capping and sucking harder.

Then, the panties came off and we did the deed. Spent most of the time in cowgirl and missionary. When we were switching positions, we had a minor scare when the condom wasn’t on me anymore. We laid down in bed for a while, locking into her mesmerizing eyes and she started jerking me off. A couple minutes of that and then a second condom went on and continued in missionary. Between her moaning, my thrusting, and us kissing, I popped (the condom stayed on).

She then offered to give me a full body massage which I accepted. She is very good at massaging although I had a few pain points on my legs due to my running career. She laid on top of me for a bit and at that moment, I forgot that she was a provider. It really did feel like the GFE experience where we knew each other for so long. I think she was the first to fully achieve that for me.

She is very dedicated to your satisfaction but I wanted to please her some more. She seemed nervous about it because she’s sensitive but I was able to ease into her and started DATY. I’m usually a gentleman about treating a lady but I learned quickly that her sensitivity requires me to control her body to make sure she doesn’t move too suddenly. She came and we laid there in bed together for the last 10 or so minutes of the date.

When the alarm went off, she asked if she could use the shower to clean herself up. Afterwards, I helped her get dressed again (manners) and made out a bit more before I took her to the elevator. As we were waiting for the elevator to come up, we had our farewell kiss and she headed out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rikako is a pretty girl, no doubt. She has a pretty face and a great body to accompany. Her nervousness amplified the girl next door or the innocent girl vibe she gave. It was an amazing time.