Email Reservation / http://peach-avenue.p-kit.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes / 10,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku / Apartment Room

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Time before Christmas was chilling off my body full of stress. I wanted to have a nice massage with meaningful experiences. Of all health massages I searched such as Thai massage, Chiropractic massage treatment, Karate massage, etc., I decided to choose for a bit erotic massage handled by a pretty girl.

By the time of writing this review, an ads wasn't advertised nor displayed on this particular website unfortunately, https://www.oshioki24.com/ , but this was last displayed before the new year begins. At first, the ads presented a hot newhalf for the erotic massage; her appearance is misleading, but the website does have sample photos of the newhalf. The website is created solely for the newhalf as a business health service. She's the one person on that particular website. The website has sexy options if you want to have the newhalf to massage in lingerie or in naked.

So I sent email inquiry to her, and she replied back with several photos to know her atmosphere or look. I arranged the schedule to have a massage, and received instructions and direction when coming to that location.

On that cold day, I waited there earlier, and we did have phone conversation to guide me which apartment room I should go. When entered, she wore her lingerie, served me a tea pet bottle, and guided me to the shower before going to futon bed area on the floor. The actual look of the newhalf is pretty ok, not exactly the same as the ads on the bulletin website. Afterwards, I went naked and lied down to the soft bed, readying to receive the massage from her. Of course, I prefer her to go naked. The massage was served with fragrance-free oil treatment to soothe off on my muscles. This was a full body massage course - the main focus is only to massage on my overall back side of my body. Sometimes, she rubbed with her breasts and penis during the massage.

When the massage ended, she told me to start the sexy moments. No sex involved, but I could touch every part of newhalf's body. I sucked off her breasts and penis, and we did in a 69 position, and at the end, we stroked each other's penis together to ejaculate together, I ended up ejaculate, and I failed making her ejaculating out of sperms. (I'm not good at stroking with performance, I'm the customer)
We finished up by letting me to take the shower, and greeted good byes together.

Well, I think that erotic massage gives me a good, satisfying feeling of being relaxed and aroused, quite frankly meaningful to experience this moment.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you are near Shinjuku area, then it's recommended to have the relaxing massage with a pretty-looking newhalf - aim for the longest duration. Other than that, you're only there just for experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report. We have had numerous request for a service like this, so thanks for sharing!
Also moved to NH reviews since a NH lady provides the service.

Approved: 3/13/2022