https://www.asianmystique.com/Rina3.html

Date of Encounter:
2018 June

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥35,000 2 hrs.

Type/Location:
Love Hotel ¥7,200 All the cheaper rooms were taken, lol.

Language Notes:
Simple, conversational English. She knows her phrases but not much else.

Details of the Encounter:
I saw Rina recently and fully concur with @any92 that Rina is definitely not ugly, has a nice rack, isn't fat although her belly is not flat and rock hard, it's just a soft girls' belly. She's got a belly button piercing. Her eyes are large and doe-like. I only noticed her scars while cuddling and caressing her forearm after a very vigorous session. Imperfections, bring em. They bring out the protector in me. As for the JAV thing, I loved it when she let out very encouraging and convincing きもちい!! egging me on to deliver passionate but measured ass slaps as she rode me. She also provided a very convincing orgasm caused by, again, measured gentle but deliberate open-handed pats on her clitoris, followed by firmly pressing on the outside..no insertion.
She gets a recommend from me although this horndog knows the chances of repeating are slim. Also, FYI, I let her keep a slutty cosplay school girl outfit I brought along, though, there's no guarantee she'll want to wear it again. Better than average BJ too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Look, you've gotta be AM client material, to begin with, to appreciate Rina. You know who you are;) For you guys who like to provide adult beverages. Rina is OK with alcohol except for whiskey & bourbon. Asahi Dry is her favorite beer. Have fun!

Last edited:
She has a kind of gyaru look in her pictures. Would you say she looks (softcore, more elder sister) gyaru? since there are a lot of guys who want to try to get with a Japanese girl with dyed hair and nails and a party girl look but who have trouble finding an agency that can provide girls like this to non Japanese speakers, especially with such an inclusive service as AM is known for.

She has a kind of gyaru look in her pictures. Would you say she looks (softcore, more elder sister) gyaru? since there are a lot of guys who want to try to get with a Japanese girl with dyed hair and nails and a party girl look but who have trouble finding an agency that can provide girls like this to non Japanese speakers, especially with such an inclusive service as AM is known for.
Rina is NOT gyaru in the least. A bit post-yankee, bit definitely not gyaru.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I only noticed her scars while cuddling and caressing her forearm after a very vigorous session. Imperfections, bring em. They bring out the protector in me.
Same! Its one of things where you just want to hold them and try to let them know that they have support, love and understanding. I find imperfections to be far more charming and interesting than your average model material. Tattoos, piercings, scars, I love it. Its the sign of someone who is having an interesting life and that makes them more human and endearing to me.

Yankee? Oh very cool.

Nice review. Definitely considering Rina the next chance I have. The JAV-style experience is something I'm a fan of, fake or otherwise. I do not mind at all. :cool:

Yankee?Could you explain again?
Thank you.

For those with Google issues, Yankee is your 80s bad boy or girl image. There is a new music video (Australian) that has the Japanese yankee image guy and girl from Japan. I don't remember, but if I find it, I'll post on here.

Last edited:
Ummm.. that's not yankii, that's rockabilly/rocker style. Yankii were never big into leather and 50s stylings,

If you want a closer approximation of late 80s/ealy 90s yankii style, just watch a Kishidan video....

Seriously, we're talking about guys like on the right in this pic.

BHU35gKCcAAdJC-.jpg

If you want to see yankiis you just have to visit any of the Donkis in your area at 3AM in the morning. They flock there in pairs and sometimes even herds of young males probably on their migration can be spotted.

I found it. Here is what a yanki is.

Damn that guy is fine.

Ummm.. that's not yankii, that's rockabilly/rocker style. Yankii were never big into leather and 50s stylings,

If you want a closer approximation of late 80s/ealy 90s yankii style, just watch a Kishidan video....

BHU35gKCcAAdJC-.jpg
I would have sworn the one on the left is the most yankii!

If you want to see yankiis you just have to visit any of the Donkis in your area at 3AM in the morning. They flock there in pairs and sometimes even herds of young males probably on their migration can be spotted.
I’m sure my life would be much more interesting if i could manage to stay out and awake after 3AM

Damn that guy is fine.

I would have sworn the one on the left is the most yankii!

Haha - we were talking 80s/90s, not 2018. The style has changed. A lot.