Guest viewing is limited

Rino @ Love Chanko Shibuya

1Sept1962

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: May 2014 (mid-day)
Provider: Rino of Love Chanko
Contact Info: http://www.love-chanko.com/top.html
Type/Location: DeriHeru in Shibuya. Office: http://tinyurl.com/ljhrshy (see the sign which says B1F)
Love Hotel: Hotel Herme http://tinyurl.com/ku4xxue (the hotel is immediately up the hill from the office).
Language Specifics: You need to be able to converse in Japanese in order to make the reservation, once again when you call to let them know the room number, and again with your provider. Advanced beginner/low intermediate Japanese will be fine. No English at all.
Session Length/Fee: 60 minutes/ ¥10,000 + ¥2600 love hotel (90 minutes weekday mid-day)
Physical Description: Love Chanko provides heavy girls. Rino has a very beautiful face, and she is not slim. She was probably mid-20s, seemed very close to the description and photo on their website (http://www.love-chanko.com/profile/rino/index.html)
Details: This is a chain of locations (I think there are locations in Ikebukuro and elsewhere in greater Tokyo) specializing in heavy girls. If you are looking for super-svelte J-girls, give this a pass.

You can call and make a reservation, or you can go to the office in the basement of this tiny building next to a sushi place. To get to the office, go to the 1o9 in Shibuya, keeping it on your right, and make a right when you get to Mos Burger. There is a huge sign above the entryway that says B1F.

I went to the office and spoke with the tencho there. We had a 10 minute conversation as he showed me the available girls and we went over the rules. Some folks have said they were challenged to recite the rules back to the tencho. While I did not have to do that, thankfully, we did take some time and discuss them, so really Japanese is a must. He made it clear there was no sex, just BJ. He took my money, and also gave me the address and directions to the love hotel nearby, which is really just up the hill probably not even 500 meters. I also asked him whether there were any events or specials - he gave me a point card, which will be good for some discounts in the future.

Go to the hotel, paid, got the room, then called. Within five minutes Rino knocked on the door. She really was lovely, a beautiful face and a beautiful smile. I had brought a small gift (a Starbucks card) which she seemed genuinely surprised and delighted to receive.

We got undressed, showered, did the iodine rinse, and got down to it. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, but to my disappointment, no FS. I had heard some girls do, others don't - she did not, at least not this time. We cuddled some, I spent a *lot* of time going down on her (which I enjoy and I think she did too). In the end, though, I did not have a happy ending. I have absolutely no complaints about the service - she was really very sweet, affectionate, and gentle, which was what I was looking for. She certainly tried, and was enthusiastic in doing so. I think I was feeling a little tired and under the weather. Next time if I'm feeling that way, perhaps I'll think twice. The service was everything I had hoped for (minus the FS).

The alarm went off, we again showered - some laughs and chit-chat - and then dressed, took the elevator down, checked out, and went our separate ways.

Being close by, I hopped on the Yamanote Line and went to Sugamo and to Jan Jan, where I got one of the best BJs of my life. Did not get the girl's name, but I'd never seen her there before (I've been quite a few times during the day), dark hair, amazing body, probably around 40-45. Just an absolutely fantastic experience. That place has never disappointed.

Recommendation: Yes, I would go back and try again, but be aware that you may not get FS. and you really do need some Japanese to do this. I enjoyed the experience overall.

Thanks for the review. Yeah, the no FS thing -- and very inconsistent service from girl to girl even within the same org -- can be pretty maddening, which is why I much preferred service elsewhere besides Japan. But we go with what we're given, and at least Japan offers us a variety of types of service, right?

I think especially with this chanko group it can go either way. I blame myself really - maybe she just wasn't into it, and that's OK. As I said, it was still an enjoyable experience with a lovely girl. And you're 100% right - it's nice to have the variety, and I am going to avail myself of that variety over the next bunch of weeks while I have a chance. :)