80 mins, 23,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Only speaks Japanese

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Depends on what you want I guess. A lot of guys here are meeting JK & OL Style girls so I thought I'd give it a try.

Set-up was easy, I checked into a love hotel in Kabukicho, and Rino showed up soon after.

She's early 20s and very slim (almost span her waist with your hands). She's got a very cute face with a short pixie cut. The pictures in her blog are accurate. No real breasts to speak of and a sort of average looking ass. I like girls with big tits usually so perhaps not my type.

She's obviously very new at the. A very sweet friendly girl, but rather passive and a little timid. Shower time was okay but nothing special. We adjourned to the bed and she started a BBBJ. She's not all that experienced and needed some instructions. Once I got her jerking my cock, while sucking it and playing with my balls, I rewarded her with my first load in her mouth. She spit it out (which is fine).

I then gave it my best shot at making her come with some DATY and finger insertion. She writhed around on the bed like she was being electrocuted but I just could get her over the top. Bummer.

Switched positions and she went back to work on my cock with her newly taught technique. Load two was soon deposited in her mouth.

She's a nice girl but I don't think the value from this service is all that great. For an extra 12,000 you can get one of the Asisn Mystique ladies for two hours.

I didn't ask for FS (I always ask - except for this time). I think she might have given it up but she's so new at this, it didn't seem right at the time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice girl, very professional agency.