Guest viewing is limited

Ripoff joint busted

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
I forget which one of you it was that had a potential sugar baby ask them to meet in Roppongi then suggested a trip to the New York bar, but count yourself lucky.....

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20191114_23/

Tokyo police have arrested three people on suspicion of attempting to extort money from a foreigner who had come to Japan to see the Rugby World Cup.

The three suspects are a Bangladeshi man, a Chinese woman and a Japanese woman. Hossen Riat, 39, from Bangladesh, is the owner of New York Bay bar in Tokyo's Roppongi district where the incident took place in September.

Police say the three allegedly threatened to kill a 41-year-old Briton unless he gave them cash, even though he had already paid the bar more than 8,000 dollars with his credit card.

The man was reportedly taken to the bar by the Chinese woman whom he had met through a dating app.

The police have received nearly 40 complaints from foreign tourists about the bar.

The bar's bank account reportedly has 1.1 million dollars in credit card payments.

The three suspects deny the allegations.

I forget which one of you it was that had a potential sugar baby ask them to meet in Roppongi then suggested a trip to the New York bar, but count yourself lucky.....

Tokyo police have arrested three people on suspicion of attempting to extort money from a foreigner who had come to Japan to see the Rugby World Cup.

The three suspects are a Bangladeshi man, a Chinese woman and a Japanese woman. Hossen Riat, 39, from Bangladesh, is the owner of New York Bay bar in Tokyo's Roppongi district where the incident took place in September.

Police say the three allegedly threatened to kill a 41-year-old Briton unless he gave them cash, even though he had already paid the bar more than 8,000 dollars with his credit card.

The man was reportedly taken to the bar by the Chinese woman whom he had met through a dating app.

The police have received nearly 40 complaints from foreign tourists about the bar.

The bar's bank account reportedly has 1.1 million dollars in credit card payments.

Thats so fucked up
I was just ripped off at Tokyo Sports Bar in Roppongi by a (fake) SB but this is so much worse

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I was just ripped off at Tokyo Sports Bar in Roppongi by a (fake) SB but this is so much worse

Hah, you too? At least my date was a good looking Philippina with very advanced lungs and she let me do all I dared with them on the counter.

So at least I got an oppai bar experience out of it, though it was way more expensive than any regular oppai bar.

Hah, you too? At least my date was a good looking Philippina with very advanced lungs and she let me do all I dared with them on the counter.

So at least I got an oppai bar experience out of it, though it was way more expensive than any regular oppai bar.

half Columbian / half Japanese here. Or so she said. 20,000 yen Chandon sparkling and no sex, just crying all the time about the BF who ditched her . Or so she said... She totally got kickbacks on the bar bill.

Reactions: Sudsy

Quite a lot of negative reviews on TripAdvisor.

Reactions: majimekun and Sudsy
I have to ask, what the fuck was wrong with this Brit? I could see if, perhaps, he was mentally or physically challenged, or maybe drugged, but otherwise...I can't imagine a single situation where two Asian ladies and the clerk from 7-11 could intimidate me to the point where I actually let them rob me. If they'd had firearms or maybe knives out, that's one thing. But otherwise? I'd at least have the decency to try beating the living shit out of all three of their asses so I could at least go home or to the hospital with a shred of self respect.

Something doesn't add up. Or maybe it was a kinky love triangle situation gone awry. If that was the case, I need to check out this bar.

Apparently they like to dose 'em with Ambien or GHB these days.

One of my friends from way back likes to dose herself with GHB just for the fun of it. Never occurred to me to try robbing her but it does seem to make her quite horny, especially if she combines it with vodka. We had quite an adventure in her kitchen once while her boyfriend was drunk and passed out.

Apparently they like to dose 'em with Ambien or GHB these days.
Thats probably what I got before going to the sports bar. She drank something then kissed me with liquid still in her mouth. Snake girl ... uggghhh....

Reactions: majimekun
I had never heard of such kinds of extortion rings in the US, but once here, I hear about them all the time. I've seen documentaries about these kinds of places in Europe, man I must have lived such a sheltered life in the US...

Reactions: Ken1988
I had never heard of such kinds of extortion rings in the US
A little riskier in a place where the disgruntled “customer” might come back and shoot the place up.

Hopefully they will be deported after the convictions and spending time at the jail. Do the crimes in your own god damn countries.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
A little riskier in a place where the disgruntled “customer” might come back and shoot the place up.

A favorite saying among gun nuts in America is: "An armed society is a polite society."

YMMV, but for what it's worth, during the years I lived in a red state and legally carried a concealed firearm every day, that's the most polite I've ever been in my life. You do everything humanly possible not to get involved in an altercation, because if you're armed that can go really sour, really quickly. I actually tolerated a lot of shit, like being accosted by homeless crackheads screaming racist obscenities (in Spanish) and throwing their empty coffee cups at me while I walked to work.

Nowadays I'm back in a commie gun-hating state so I happily scream obscenities out my window as I drive to work every morning and engage in road rage altercations to my heart's content. Freedoms of a blue state.

ou do everything humanly possible not to get involved in an altercation, because if you're armed that can go really sour, really quickly. I actually tolerated a lot of shit, like being accosted by homeless crackheads screaming racist obscenities (in Spanish) and throwing their empty coffee cups at me while I walked to work.

I have to ask, what the fuck was wrong with you? I could see if, perhaps, you were mentally or physically challenged, or maybe drugged, but otherwise...I can't imagine a single situation where a homeless crackhead could intimidate me to the point where I actually let them throw a coffee cup at me. If they'd had firearms or maybe knives out, that's one thing. But otherwise? I'd at least have the decency to try beating the living shit out of their asses so I could at least go home or to the hospital with a shred of self respect.

Something doesn't add up. Or maybe it was a kinky love triangle situation gone awry. If that was the case, I need to check out these homeless people.

:)

I have to ask, what the fuck was wrong with you? I could see if, perhaps, you were mentally or physically challenged, or maybe drugged, but otherwise...I can't imagine a single situation where a homeless crackhead could intimidate me to the point where I actually let them throw a coffee cup at me. If they'd had firearms or maybe knives out, that's one thing. But otherwise? I'd at least have the decency to try beating the living shit out of their asses so I could at least go home or to the hospital with a shred of self respect.

Something doesn't add up. Or maybe it was a kinky love triangle situation gone awry. If that was the case, I need to check out these homeless people.

:)

Unfortunately for me, this was in an extremely liberal left-coast city and in accordance with liberal, forward-thinking progressive logic, I, as an Asian American--because we do stuff like get up early, go to school, go to work, work hard, follow the rules, be successful, racist WASPy stuff like that--are no longer officially members of a "protected" minority class and therefore subject to the same race rules as white folks. So, had I confronted the homeless illegals screaming racist obscenities at me and ended up having to put three rounds in one of them to defend myself using my fine, customized Sig Sauer 9mm (which is German, so I must also be a white supremacist) I'd probably be sitting in a jail cell now on federal hate crime charges. The ACLU would represent the illegals pro-bono and demand compensation, eventually taking away my condo so all 57 of the illegal's family members could squat in it and cook meth while the rest of the cousins staged a Brown Lives Matter march up and down the boulevard until the asshole I shot got posthumously awarded the keys to the city and a Che Guevara Community Service Award.

Fortunately, that was back in the dark, bigoted era of 2002. Now in 2019, I "identify" as a bi-curious lesbian transgender hermaphrodite communist quarter-Tanzanian quarter-Guatemalan quarter-Syrian quarter-Alaskan-Indian disabled bi-polar vegan carnivore with a medical marijuana card and service animal. Therefore, I'm cool to shoot just about anyone and the same ACLU will help me get away with it.

Unfortunately for me, this was in an extremely liberal left-coast city and in accordance with liberal, forward-thinking progressive logic, I, as an Asian American--because we do stuff like get up early, go to school, go to work, work hard, follow the rules, be successful, racist WASPy stuff like that--are no longer officially members of a "protected" minority class and therefore subject to the same race rules as white folks. So, had I confronted the homeless illegals screaming racist obscenities at me and ended up having to put three rounds in one of them to defend myself using my fine, customized Sig Sauer 9mm (which is German, so I must also be a white supremacist) I'd probably be sitting in a jail cell now on federal hate crime charges. The ACLU would represent the illegals pro-bono and demand compensation, eventually taking away my condo so all 57 of the illegal's family members could squat in it and cook meth while the rest of the cousins staged a Brown Lives Matter march up and down the boulevard until the asshole I shot got posthumously awarded the keys to the city and a Che Guevara Community Service Award.

Fortunately, that was back in the dark, bigoted era of 2002. Now in 2019, I "identify" as a bi-curious lesbian transgender hermaphrodite communist quarter-Tanzanian quarter-Guatemalan quarter-Syrian quarter-Alaskan-Indian disabled bi-polar vegan carnivore with a medical marijuana card and service animal. Therefore, I'm cool to shoot just about anyone and the same ACLU will help me get away with it.

Pining for the old days? ;)

Soon your tribe will be so waspy you will once again be open targets for TV comedy. Like the Italian Chef on curious George - probably the most PC show on US TV.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan

but the whole point ( in this case) of having a gun is just to intimidate ... why do you think you would have actually shot at a guy only throwing cans at you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Pining for the old days? ;)

Soon your tribe will be so waspy you will once again be open targets for TV comedy. Like the Italian Chef on curious George - probably the most PC show on US TV.

I'd very much enjoy that. I've got a ton of awesome racist Asian jokes but I doubt they'd be welcome here. I've got even more racist black jokes, but I haven't told those in public since I told them to by black friends in college. Something about a wimpy oriental guy telling horribly racist black jokes is apparently amusing to black guys.