Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2017: ¥20,000 for 150 minutes. 2015: ¥15,000 for 90-120 minutes

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
100% Japanese with her and the Kirari staff

Details of the Encounter:
There is interest on TAG in sugar dating or repeated meetings with providers and/or amateurs, so I hope my long-term Kirari experience is of use to some TAG members.

Riri, in early 2015, picked me in the Kirari Reverse Nanpa Shibuya. We repeated ~5x. I wrote a review, but it was so effusive in praise I was too embarrassed to post it. Recently, she kept crossing my mind, so I texted her after 2 years of no contact, and we set another appointment for last week. After meeting her again, I re-read my original review and was surprised how similarly I feel now.

In 2015, I was the only guy in the store but there were several girls. I was picked to go the negotiating booth and she was there. Note that it is quite hard to size someone up when sitting next to them in the booth. One won’t have a complete idea of the person’s looks and mannerisms until meeting outside.

Anyway, she suggested getting food. I told her that I am hungry, but I want to go to a hotel. She considered, asked how much, and I said 10,000¥. She countered 15,000¥. At the time on TAG, the standard or desired rate for guys was 10,000¥/hour, so I said at that price it should be 90-120 minutes. She said she doesn't care about time, and that's proven true. (Before meeting again this year she asked for 20,000¥ and I had forgotten what I was paying before, so I agreed and then I was surprised to find when I read my old review that I was only paying her 15,000¥ every meeting). She cannot speak English at all. She says she hasn't been to Kirari in at least a year.

Wherever we go, she knows the cheapest love hotel and she takes us there even though I'm paying. She was 20 minutes late to meet me this year and she bought me what I wanted at the conbini to apologize.

She fits my type exactly, so I find her particularly attractive. For that reason, I was quite nervous the first couple of times I met her. She is early to mid 20s. Very stylish and trendy. As a result, her style changes frequently and I almost couldn't recognize her when she first said hello to me after not meeting for two years. She is 158cm, 39-42 kg. Super skinny. Her frame is small and she has bony, protruding hips in the front but her ass is meaty. Most girls I know that are her size have a bony ass. She has large breasts, G or H cup. I have average or above average size hands and I cannot come close to holding all of it. The breasts have a beautiful shape (round cups or sphere-like; not at all flappy) when she stands, but they are much softer than average, so that when she lies flat they really flatten. I prefer firmer breasts.

She has very large eyes with colored contacts, large cheeks, and a tiny mouth and chin. She uses relatively light but in trend make up. She is shy and quiet to the point that she looks serious and almost sad but when she is excited she lights up with a big smile showing large, straight teeth. That serious/happy face transition somehow shoots arrows into my heart. Of course, everyone likes a nice smile but I noticed recently that I have this particular weakness or emotional pull towards a partner with a sad or serious-looking face. Now, more than in 2015, I was able to have long conversations with her because my Japanese level increased. She smiles frequently when she speaks.

She's passive and not so reactive during sex. Her BJ is active and average. She is silent except for quiet moans. I'm pretty sure the only word she has ever said to me during sex was when she whispered “iku", and I don't remember even hearing that in 2015. I prefer passive and submissive partners, so we're a good match, but I would prefer more feedback of whether she's enjoying what we’re doing and the magnitude of her enjoyment. I've learned to listen for her quiet moans and subtle body movements, but I feel like I'm a doctor trying to diagnose pneumonia with a shoddy stethoscope.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is one of my favorite providers and the cheapest FS P4P that I do (20,000¥/150minutes this year and 15,000¥/~90-120minutes in 2015). She is no sexual dynamo and too shy, but I enjoy my time with her. I like her on a personal level and feel comfortable around her. I am lucky she found me in Kirari.

How was reverse Kirari? I have heard mixed reviews; plus, it seems to be in quite a central location, which might not be optimal for people who prefer discretion.

Kirari reverse can be a trap if you can not control yourself by being picked up by girl and leaving after the first talk.
Better to take your time, watching a lot as it s dark, verify the deal/time, you don't know how many girls are and how they are etc....it's super small place, so many salarymen smoking and smelling bad.
But you may find nice girl is you have time.
As far I remember, I left 3 times, 1 was simply a bitch, 1 pressuring me too much to finish ASAP, and 1 was nice.
Last time I went there, one chubby not really cute girl requested 20 000y and without a "crush" I dont go so I politely refused.

Reactions: Tricky
what is the system for the girls ? do they pay membership and ticket too ?

I went to reverse deai once at Momo, just for kicks. I was called right away by an attractive, but definite pro/shark. What types of women are most common at reverse Kirari and why do you think they go there instead of the regular Kirari?

At Momo I went once and I got several girls but almost all sharks. One was almost shocked when I said 遊び ^^
When I talked about price, price was much more high than Kirari and when I replied that, girls were like "Girls going to kikari are low quality" o_O
The first girl at Momo was pushing me but cute. I preferred to wait to check for the others and after 5 talks, the first one came back.
She was pushing again and again....okay lets try. It was definitely a bad one choice as promises were not respected.
Prices at Momo are much more expensive if you go out once with girl but over twice, momo is cheaper. Also momo has much more place, not like kirari super tiny place downstair.