100 minutes 40,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English, google translate

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.kings-club.net

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/kings_club/girlid-13976017/?of=y

I chose this shop for my first soapland experience as I had my eye on a specific girl (not this review). Even though she would not be available this trip to japan, I was hoping to establish a relation with the staff to be able to make a reservation in the future.

Made the customary walk from Minowa and was happily greeted in by the Tencho. Ushered me in the waiting room and asked my japanese level. I said "少し". He showed me 2 cards Matsuri and Risa and was trying to push Masturi. She looked on the heavy side (based on my pre research). Risa had her face completely blurred on the website but her card was clear and looked to be the better choice. Even though he said I would need to wait, I stood firm with Risa.

After a long wait, my turn arrived. Risa was waiting for me at the base of the stairs and she did not disappoint! She was drop dead gorgeous! Beautiful face with a hot body! Now one thing I did notice was that she seemed taller than I was anticipating. I'm 171.5cm (with my sneakers) and she is listed at 164 but wih her heels she seemed as tall as me.
Up the stairs we go...

Since this is my first soap, didn't know what to expect. Risa was very kind and always had a smile. She motioned for me to disrobe and I noticed she took very long and deliberately slow time in folding every article before putting them away.

The wash on the stool was exactly what I hoped as I was able to enjoy her body close to mine as she did her work. I did try to kiss but she would have none of that :(

Mat play was offered and I accepted so I jumped in the tub as instructed. As I watched her prepare the mat and nuru, I did again notice she start to really slow down the process again. It felt like I was sitting in the tub for about 7 to 10 minutes. Oh well, on to the mat!

For the first nuru experience (in hindsight) she did a fantastic job. I could feel every part of her body as she side up and down. Then came the most interesting part ( and a bit やばい!)On my stomach, face down with legs spread, member pointing down, she slid at me feet first and we came together like two open scissors, banging at the base. I then notice as if my member is entering something! I quickly figure it must be a Sumata technique but it was very convincing. So convincing I lost my cool and embarassingly let loose too quickly. :(

She cleaned me up and I waited on the bed while she again, sloooowly put the mat stuff away.

After drinks, round two was to commence. Since no kissing was on the table, she meticulously capped me, (making sure no part of it touched her I guess) and did a few seconds of uninspiring bj. Being capped for bj is fruitless for me. She then mounted cg and immediately started with fake low moans which also is not for me. Then I start to notice what I feared would happen when I first saw her height. She started to feel heavy to me and it was starting to become more work for me to get off. I'm not a weakling by any means but my middle-aged stamina goes realatively quickly these days.
I ended up exerting too much energy in a short time, coupled to that she was obviously going through the motions lead to time running out. She seemed very sincere in not getting a second pop out of me, but I told her it was fine.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In the end, it helped me hone in on what I really prefer: a much shorter, lighter girl, kissing and at least a good actress who can instill the fantasy that she is into it. At the time, I had nothing to compare it to but now I can realisticly give this experience a 6 out of 10.

The Kings Club Tencho was very kind to me on my many future visits (a total of 7 in the end).

Thank you for this nice review and the trip down your memory lane :) It's not easy to find these details a year after the event.
All in all, did Risa (and other girls) look similar to their pictures on the website or techno?
? Would you recommend any of the other girls?

Reactions: DireWolf98
My experience there was the girl was either photoshopped to look thin or they bait and switched on me. The girl I had there was super huge. Since then, I've always researched the soaplands online and looked through blogs. I've had better success since doing that.

All in all, did Risa (and other girls) look similar to their pictures on the website or techno?
? Would you recommend any of the other girls?
I've never been bait and switched there, but the photoshop stuff is very true. I've seen a total of 4 different girls, only one I did repeat business 3 additional times because we meshed really well. That girl and another I can't review since they are no longer with the shop. The 4th girl I also can't review since I was told not to review anymore past November. But I will say it was a photoshop letdown to say the least. Even all her blog photos were heavily photoshopped.
Too bad since I also had some great indie experiences but was asked not to review due to the date of service...

Just to add, the staff, especially the tencho, was very kind to me and made me feel welcome at all times. Even remembered me by name on each visit. He helped arrange future appointments and rides back to to station. He did let me know that their top three girls, Marine, Anon and Kanade were not available to foreigners however.

Just to add, the staff, especially the tencho, was very kind to me and made me feel welcome at all times. Even remembered me by name on each visit. He helped arrange future appointments and rides back to to station. He did let me know that their top three girls, Marine, Anon and Kanade were not available to foreigners however.
That's good to know. It's funny to me how some people remember faces and names. There's a bar in Golden Gai which I only visited 2-3 times, each time was about 2 years apart, and the owner remembered me and almost every detail about my visits. Asyl, if you're interested.

Also one last question, just out of curiosity. Did you eventually get access to the girl you originally wanted and was she all you expected?
And kudos for running the long game here up front! Most people pick 1 or 2 and then get disappointed when they are given limited options.

Once I had my mind set, I just couldn't let it go. The girl was Kanzaki and she still posts hours every so often. I examined every professional photo and blog photo and felt confident that if she was 60-70% accurate I would be ok with that.

What bugged me was that she had regular hours for a full year up to my first visit. The day I arrived, she went on a 3 week holiday :( Luckily I had another trip this past Sept. Within the 10 day span, the tencho promised that she would be in the next day but when I arrived, nope. This happened two other times. I should have taken the hint but I'm like Don Quiote chasing those f'in windmills. The tencho fully promised that she would definitely be in the day my late afternoon flight was scheduled, so I made the 1pm appt and I did finally got to see her.

Long story even longer... I paid for a 70 min session, she came down 10 min late and she did not have the "essense" that I come to like from the photos. It was her, but she was slightly bigger (thicker, not fat), more darker skin, slightly taller, and a severly photoshop jawline difference. She made her chin more pointy on every photo and it really made her look different. Her hair eyes and nose were accurate. One other downer was her voice, the low raspy type. She was also kind of a ball buster. The session was ruined due to the scent of recent menstruation and it was all downhill from there. The only provider I didn't finish with. When I left, I noticed it was 2pm...that means I only had a 50 min out of a 70 min session. Total Fail

Reactions: zleur81
Then I start to notice what I feared would happen when I first saw her height. She started to feel heavy to me and it was starting to become more work for me to get off. I'm not a weakling by any means but my middle-aged stamina goes realatively quickly these days.
Ah yes, maneuvering around with more weight on you. Are you only used to smaller girls?

Until p4p, I’d only ever been with shorter lighter girls in the 90-100lbs range. When I started getting heavier girls (still slender and good bodies but scale weight heavier due to height) it felt like boning with ankle weights, wrist weights, and a weight vest on. Not being used to the weight it feels like I can’t move and I get tired faster.

Only until the end of my trip I ended up repeating with one around 164cm/125lbs I started to learn how to maneuver with more weight on me, realizing it’s less about direct strength and stamina and more about getting them to move with me to lighten the load. It’s just so different than a spinner who moves when you do solely due to the weight difference. Perhaps this sounds stupid to guys who’ve been with varieties of weights, but those who’ve only been with spinners probably understand. Lol.

Just to add, the staff, especially the tencho, was very kind to me and made me feel welcome at all times.
There’s the two younger guys in front who’re always cool. But then there’s that older grumpy looking one, he’s well, always a bit grumpy to me. I’m Asian btw, so I don’t think it’s my look. Although I always tend towards casual Japanese and forget to use keigo a lot so maybe it’s that. (n):whistle:

Considering mentions of so much photoshop and what not, this place doesnt sound good at all.