120m - 73,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
To start, Robodeli was probably the easiest and most responsive on Line for a beginner foreigner.

Decided to go with them as it was my first P4P experience and wanted something relatively easy/guaranteed

Paid 73,000y for 2 hours, immediate play, deepthroat, gulp and AF

Anzu arrived exactly on time with no issues. This session was at around midnight so I presume I got the “sleepy anzu” that everyone talks about instead of the “super energetic anzu”

The play started off pretty awkward as 1) she seemed a bit scared of my appearance and 2) It was my first time trying to converse with translator with a local.

I was expecting BBBJ, finish, shower followed by AF or something similar to that, but instead she instantly capped me and gave an average blowjob. Struggled to stay hard as it was CBJ and asked if she could take it off. She mentioned that AF requires condom, and I didn’t try to explain my thoughts of popping twice or the order of things so I go with it.

I ask if she’s ok to start AF and she explains she needs to prepare first. Surprisingly she just reaches for her toy and shoves it in. No finger, enema or any of the usual just directly in. Funnily the toy had no batteries so we laughed while she struggled trying to get it to turn on. After a few minutes she was ready and we began the AF session.

Felt bad as it was obviously painful so took a shower and just ended with CIM.

After it was done, she plopped right next to me and started to sleep 😂 we had a bit of a chat, she likes to draw and asked a few questions about me. “Sleepy” she said as she made the sleeping hand gesture. I said okay we can sleep (she really looked like she needed it) and we ended the last 70 minutes with both of us fast asleep hahahaha.

I think if she was energetic or if I booked earlier it may have been a fun session, but due to her energy levels it was a pretty standard experience. Definately priced on the higher side for what I got

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024

Late May ~ around 21:00 I got sleepy Anzu for 120 minutes, between rounds, she fell asleep a few seconds after her head touched the pillow. Kind of cute, just not at that price.
(edit) she did put in some work before that, but she did fall asleep almost instantly between play

Last edited:
I personally don’t do anal but I feel like it’s a better tactic to do it on the first round. More chance you’ll be hard enough and pop before it gets too uncomfortable. Sadly that didn’t work out in this case anyway.

Am I a line idiot? I have now attempted to message them two days in a row with zero response. Am I missing something? Open the link and start a chat, right?

Am I a line idiot? I have now attempted to message them two days in a row with zero response. Am I missing something? Open the link and start a chat, right?
They aren't known for their responsiveness.

Reactions: Maxblack
They aren't known for their responsiveness.
Robo deli? This review and others seem to tout their responsiveness, hence my confusion. I would assume that I should move on to contacting the girls directly in lieu of RD but I recall several reviews at least implying that they contacted RD directly and the response was super quick.

It is ALWAYS best to contact lady directly if you can.

With RD I've always had the girls ask me to finalize and confirm the reservation details through the shop LINE, even when I've seen them 5 times before. Lol. But I've also never had any significant delays in getting a response from the shop either.

Reactions: neubilner and Alice
With RD I've always had the girls ask me to finalize and confirm the reservation details through the shop LINE, even when I've seen them 5 times before. Lol. But I've also never had any significant delays in getting a response from the shop either.
Hmmm. Thank you for the info… I feel like I’m taking crazy pills because it has been radio silence. The line id for the shop is roboderi, right? Half the line links I find bring that up and the other half just say “user not found” from the shop site.

Reactions: AquilaGladius
I just confirmed my July booking details with them and got my reply in less than 30 seconds. They're definitely most responsive late at night or if you already have booking details set. They might be much less responsive for general questions and inquiries.

I just confirmed my July booking details with them and got my reply in less than 30 seconds. They're definitely most responsive late at night or if you already have booking details set. They might be much less responsive for general questions and inquiries.
I got through to them finally after an email, since then it has been very quick. Unfortunately my choices of girls were out sick for part of the week and my gut says that I should pump the brakes 😭. Fingers crossed for next time

• Sad