Guest viewing is limited

Rockbars

Manimal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow TAG members! Anyone know some good Rockbars in Tokyo or Kanagawa? Been a while since I went to some, one of my favorites was the rock in current in shinjuku, but that one closed.

Btw, the best Rockbar I have ever been to is Muddys near yokohama. Live gigs every Saturday with all you can drink and eat. I used to live close to that place, but now it is rather far for me. Still, highly recommended.
http://muddys.hama-on.jp

Reactions: Wwanderer
So we have two great rockbars here.
Any other suggestions?
By the way , anyone from TAG is going to Knotfest in Nov?
Thx guys

Was at Loudpark this past weekend and Zepp tomorrow

are these places good to meet women? I heard there were lots of cute J girls into metal.. But short of going to gigs.. Which are expensive and I don't really want to go by myself.. Seems hard to meet them

I went to godz once.. It was cool but pretty much full of dirty looking rock dudes heh

are these places good to meet women? I heard there were lots of cute J girls into metal.. But short of going to gigs.. Which are expensive and I don't really want to go by myself.. Seems hard to meet them

I went to godz once.. It was cool but pretty much full of dirty looking rock dudes heh
Owlet still always looking for girl, i see ;)
I think @vck_js mentioned that she is often the only girl at metal gigs, so its maybe not worth it. Or maybe it depends on the type of metal.

Reactions: owlet
Owlet still always looking for girl, i see ;)
I think @vck_js mentioned that she is often the only girl at metal gigs, so its maybe not worth it. Or maybe it depends on the type of metal.
I wanna live a little* before I get too old!

*by live I obviously mean get inside the pants of as many cute 20 somethings as I can**

**that I have affinity with***

***who am I kidding? ;)

Reactions: Systemofadownhk
I saw Dokken last night and there were quite a few hotties that I talked with and got a couple of numbers......

Yeah, i always go to events where most bands look like that:
topthree.jpg
Not super appealing for a majority of girls. But when one of the bands is just a little bit on the visual side looks-wise, girls are flocking :LOL:
Flocking like crazy. Seriously.

Bar PSY in Shinjuku is quite famous too. The bassist of a certain metal band always goes there when his band plays in Japan.

godz, psy, rockaholic are apparently the most popular ones in tokyo... mother shinjuku is famius, too... ive only been to godz (out of these four, otherwise to countless others), since i stopped frequenting them alltogether...
too me it always seemed that really all of them are more or less popular and always got customers there...

guess you can hardly go wrong with any rock bar here...

Reactions: Systemofadownhk