Guest viewing is limited

Rocket Wife (SL) Rocket Wife - Mei - Silent Beauty

speedyboi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Rocket Wife - Mei(愛唯)- https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-37553828/

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min for 23k + 1k nomination fee

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Posting a review recommending a shop while having a big red sentence saying Not Recommended kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so here's a positive one for both the shop and the girl.

After a few hours of walking around Kita-Senju i decided to visit the shop. Met the front desk who I believe is the shop manager and he said that everyone was available at current time. I inquired which girl is foreigner friendly and was given the choice of Momiji and Mei. Due to obvious reason (from my other review) i chose Mei.

First impression of the Mei is she's one of the quiet types. She needs you to carry most of the convo or you're stuck with silence (or I just suck at making small talk. I'll take the latter). The quietness is a new experience for me but I don't mind it.

Playtime is the usual body wash → BBBJ at tub → mat play → body wash → end.
For some reason the play is similar to what I got when i visited Momiji, as in Mei also tried to squeeze me out and she insisted on doing the 2nd round on the mat. Maybe its because 80 minutes isn't enough time for matplay and 2nd round bed.
Anyway she kept stimulating my body and kept riding me even after i unloaded my first nut. she then tried to squeeze my piss out (she said its 潮吹き) for another 10 minutes but at that point it just felt uncomfortable. I asked to do mish and she said we should keep going on the mat. I t was better this time around as she made sure to cover the whole mat with towels so I could actually pump properly for a few hot minutes. 2nd nut

Washed my body, asked her what she would like to recieve (anything that isn't too sweet and doesn't need to be consumed soon), and off I go.

This time before I left I asked the shop manager whether some of the girls are foreigner friendly and he showed me the spreadsheet. Didn't take a photo of it for obvious reasons, but I do have the next candidate lined up.

Here are the girls who I've confirmed (by cityheaven review, spreadsheet, or word-of-mouth from the girls themselves:
Aoi, Morishita, Momiji, Mei, Mimi, Miyuki, Eimi, Aina, Tomoka (yes, The Tomoka from putit royal/y-shirt)

Absolutely no foreign dicks allowed :
Sakurako (noooooooo), Hisaka Mii, Mai (not to be confused with the provider in this review), Mao, Asahina Non (NOOOOOOO)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent shop when you compare the front desk service with what you get in y-shirt. Plus, you can actually book by cityheaven.
I've only lived in Tokyo for a month and I could already see myself shilling 30k a week getting my lower half cleaned.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent shop when you compare the front desk service with what you get in y-shirt. Plus, you can actually book by cityheaven.
I've only lived in Tokyo for a month and I could already see myself shilling 30k a week getting my lower half cleaned.

I might stop by this shop sometime. I don't know why people here keep pretending y shirt is foreigner friendly.

I might stop by this shop sometime. I don't know why people here keep pretending y shirt is foreigner friendly.

To be fair, when people describe a shop as foreigner friendly it could mean from "we will treat you like the other japanese customers" to "we will let you, a filthy gaijin, use our respectful establishment at triple the price after you have cleared the secret N0 JLPT test with perfect score, do a sliding 540 dogeza, and bark like a dog while you lick our shoes clean"

Just a personal opinion but it's not like people are simps when they defend the practice, they're probably just jaded and doesn't care anymore.

Anyway, hope this shop treats you well and may the fuuzoku gods be in your favor :finger:

With establishments like rocket wife and others who advertise “married women”, are they really married or is it just a gimmick to get people in the door by appealing to a niche fetish?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
With establishments like rocket wife and others who advertise “married women”, are they really married or is it just a gimmick to get people in the door by appealing to a niche fetish?
A bit of both.

Reactions: Maxblack

At this point you need to get over the fact that you got turned away once lol no one is "pretending" anything here. We write up our experience and let others make decision based on that, and as such, your perspective might differ from that of everyone else. I bet if you don't get what you want at this shop you're gonna come back here all whiny again.

To be fair, when people describe a shop as foreigner friendly it could mean from "we will treat you like the other japanese customers" to "we will let you, a filthy gaijin, use our respectful establishment at triple the price after you have cleared the secret N0 JLPT test with perfect score, do a sliding 540 dogeza, and bark like a dog while you lick our shoes clean"

Just a personal opinion but it's not like people are simps when they defend the practice, they're probably just jaded and doesn't care anymore.

Anyway, hope this shop treats you well and may the fuuzoku gods be in your favor :finger:

I simply think they want money so many places get over themselves for it. its simple really.

At this point you need to get over the fact that you got turned away once lol no one is "pretending" anything here. We write up our experience and let others make decision based on that, and as such, your perspective might differ from that of everyone else. I bet if you don't get what you want at this shop you're gonna come back here all whiny again.

It's like you want to fight. If you want to talk to me, send me a private message. If you want to fight, send me a private message. Either way, I'll be happy to deal with you in private. No need to have TAG shut down someone else's review.

If you checked the girl's cityheaven profile page there's a Q&A section about whether they're married or not and whether they have kids or not. Now whether its fake or not, you would have to visit and ask her yourself.

If you checked the girl's cityheaven profile page there's a Q&A section about whether they're married or not and whether they have kids or not. Now whether its fake or not, you would have to visit and ask her yourself.
That's interesting. I wonder if all the Q&As do that type of personal questions?

I dunno about y shirt. Read a bunch of stuff on here that indicated no foreigners yet I was treated fairly well when I went. Guess it depends on the staff on the day itself?

Reactions: Maxblack
I dunno about y shirt. Read a bunch of stuff on here that indicated no foreigners yet I was treated fairly well when I went. Guess it depends on the staff on the day itself?
Y-shirt is clearly YMMV, at best. Multiple people have reported rejection. I don't think anyone has any reason to pick on y-shirt. For my money, I'm going to try rocket wife, or It's A, sometime.

Y-shirt is clearly YMMV, at best. Multiple people have reported rejection. I don't think anyone has any reason to pick on y-shirt. For my money, I'm going to try rocket wife, or It's A, sometime.
Yeah saw a lot of rejection comments which is why I was a bit surprised they let me in with no trouble. Maybe its bcuz im asian.

Reactions: JayL
Yeah saw a lot of rejection comments which is why I was a bit surprised they let me in with no trouble. Maybe its bcuz im asian.

Probably. I'm definitely not Asian.