Guest viewing is limited

Rocket Wife (SL) Rocket Wife - Momiji | That was something!

speedyboi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Rocket Wife - Momiji https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-35312762/

Date of Encounter:
April 2022

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min for 23k + 1k nomination fee

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Full Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This review is of my 2nd visit.
I found this place when I was browsing cityheaven and found a review standing out.
a5DqDmm.jpeg

I don't know about you guys, but that doesn't look exactly like something written by a japanese user.

So I checked his reviews and turns out he has been to this shop a couple of times.

Walked into the shop and the receptionist showed me 3 pictures. I chose Mao originally but was told she didn't accept foreigners, so I asked which one of the two has better mat skills. For my whole p4p life I have relied on this one requirement to guarantee that I didn't pick a dud. Unfortunately, it failed me this time.

I went with the staff recommendation. and waited for a while. The staff will give you a small paper to write what play you want (責めor受け)and how many shots you want. You can choose whether to use the shop taxi to send you back to either Minowa or Nippori.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I was sent upstair to meet my partner, who happens to be an early 60yo fat obaa-san.
Welp, if appearance isn't her best weapon, then surely its her skills.

Got inside, talk a bit about work and the usual, got washed, and to the mat we go.
If there's something good to say about Momiji, it was her mat skills. Compared to other girls, she was less stimulating and more of a skilled masseuse. After some slip and slide, we get into cowgirl position. It didn't took long for me to finish as her slow stimulation is perfect for loading up the cum cannon. She also has this great technique where her insides will "massage" your dick (or maybe thats just her child bearing hips doing the work).

But wait, it didn't end there. After removing the condom she kept stroking my dick trying to squeeze me out. Unfortunately, urinating in front of others wasn't my fetish, so after 10 minutes she asked whether I would like a 2nd round. I agreed.

2nd shot was where it goes downhill because after a few minutes getting pounded by in cg someone larger than me, my groin started to hurt so I asked whether we could do it in mish. Instead of moving to the bed she recommended doing it while we're being lubed up. Safe to say it wasn't the greatest experience as my dick kept slipping out. Eventually I managed to kept it in for a few minutes got my 2nd nut.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Won't recommend the girl, Will absolutely recommend the shop.
Compared to the cold stares you get at y-shirt this shop is basically heaven. Plus the price wise it isn't that different

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AsiaHand
PSA: Rocket Wife specifically specializes in ladies at least 40 y.o and up. Glad OP had a great experience, but to the young lurkers reading this: you have been warned lol

PSA: Rocket Wife specifically specializes in ladies at least 40 y.o and up. Glad OP had a great experience, but to the young lurkers reading this: you have been warned lol
The photoshop is strong with this one.

I haven't used my account for more than 6 months, stop being aware of me

Funny you mention that because when I asked about condoms and BBFS, she mentioned that she has personally thrown out and report customers for secretly removing the rubber, japanese or otherwise.
But hey, maybe you're The One™. You should negotiate with her and see if you would get reported for 強制わいせつ罪 :>

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Won't recommend the girl, Will absolutely recommend the shop.
Compared to the cold stares you get at y-shirt this shop is basically heaven. Plus the price wise it isn't that different

It's funny that you mentioned Y-shirt. There's been a lot of recent debate over whether they're foreigner friendly or not. My personal experience is that they aren't, but let's just say that I was met with contention.

It's funny that you mentioned Y-shirt. There's been a lot of recent debate over whether they're foreigner friendly or not. My personal experience is that they aren't, but let's just say that I was met with contention.

Let it go already dude. We all got the memo, several times, and now it is time to move on.

Dude thanks for sharing! Frankly that sounds pretty awesome! Someone with experience of that caliber, doesn’t come by very often.

I’m sure your dick was happy with the service provided!

:ROFLMAO: