Rogue 1

I've only watched the movies, I've never read any of the books, played any of the games, or watched any of the animated stuff.

However, if they had made JarJar a Sith Lord, I think meesa would have puked in the theater.

The only time I ever booed at the end of a movie was at that first prequel, I would have walked out on it if I didn't go with a couple of friends.

Rogue One certainly did do a good job of making Vader and the Empire fearsome.

Actually, those Imperial officers were scary as hell, like SS generals. They really sold the idea that the Death Star was something to be feared, much more than Vader.
Rogue One very much had the feel of a WII war movie. From the battle scenes with what looked like German potato masher grenades being tossed around, to the Nazi like officers on the Death Star, to the Rebel fighter raids, and most importantly to the heros going down one, by one.

It was a kick ass movie.

This will address the Jar Jar theory that I wish to God would have been worked in somehow.

Rogue One did do a good job in turning Vader into the Fearsome asshole that he was in the original trilogy albeit very brief it was still awesome!!

It was a fantastic ride to see.

Reactions: Jbagz
This will address the Jar Jar theory that I wish to God would have been worked in somehow.

Rogue One did do a good job in turning Vader into the Fearsome asshole that he was in the original trilogy albeit very brief it was still awesome!!

It was a fantastic ride to see.

That was a fun video to watch, but all it convinced me of is that with a little smooth talking, you can turn anything into a conspiracy.

I was so turned off by that first prequel that I didn't even watch the other two until they showed up on cable.

I'll agree that it would have been a great idea if they hadn't bungled that movie so bad.

Reactions: RightOn6975
That was a fun video to watch, but all it convinced me of is that with a little smooth talking, you can turn anything into a conspiracy.

I was so turned off by that first prequel that I didn't even watch the other two until they showed up on cable.

I'll agree that it would have been a great idea if they hadn't bungled that movie so bad.

TL;DR Friends and I are planning a D&D game set in the Star Wars universe where Jar Jar is the boss manipulating everything that will last 6 years.

True, but I love things like this. Right now my friends and I are planning this massive RPG campaign taking place during the Phantom menace and going all taking us up to where the current story line is with this knowledge in mind. We have been interacting with each other in order to make this NPC quite possibly the most BA NPC boss ever with the ability to turn PC's into his pawns and forcing players to role another character, or straight up setting the group up so that his grand scheme is not revealed until we get to episode 7. Mind you we have been planning this for a better part of a year with the DM and once it gets started we don't see us ending the campaign for another 6 years. That is how in depth we have gotten this boss, we have changed major events, plot holes and what not to better suit what would have happened.

@RightOn6975

Oh my goodness!

That sounds very interesting, but my nerd alarm just went off and I can't get the damned thing to shut off.

Plus, I just spent 20 minutes brushing up on my high school algebra trying to solve for X in that damned equation in your signature block and I haven't got a clue with what it has to do with Disney.

Last edited:
Reactions: RightOn6975
@RightOn6975

Plus, I just spent 20 minutes brushing up on my high school algebra trying to solve for X in that damned equation in your signature block and I haven't got a clue with what it has to do with Disney.

write it out. It sounds like this.

Basically the Chimney Chimney Chim charoo

Reactions: Jbagz
It was fucking Epic. I loved the theme and the whole setup was wicked. The end battle was cooler than any other SW battle. And there is not even one Jedi in the film.

It was fucking Epic. I loved the theme and the whole setup was wicked. The end battle was cooler than any other SW battle. And there is not even one Jedi in the film.
I just watched the movie yesterday night and was going to write something about it, but your post pretty much says it all!

Reactions: statrosa