Roppongi Tonight

seven3eight

TAG Member
Reaction score
Heading down to reponggi tonight
Is it safe ?

I hear a lot of bad things about it

Not looking to pick up
Just be nice to be around some cute Japanese girls who want to at least try and flirt with me

Confidence booster

Any other places or advice you could give would be aweseome

Hooter's might be a good spot ... shibuya or shinjuku ... girls won't (or maybe they will) flirt w/ you but you'll have eye candy.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Shibuya Hub (the one by the crossing) is good to meet girls, club Camelot (Shibuya) is full of cute girls - if you are alone check out Tokyo Bar Crawl - quite a fun evening

I agree with @Chocoballs that Roppongi is perfectly safe (at least by international standards; it may be "dangerous" by Tokyo standards :rolleyes:) but I also agree with @Anna Summer that it probably isn't the best choice of areas given the OP's stated goals.

-Ww

Lots of Roppongi night spots are closed on Sundays, most of them I'd guess.

-Ww

Reactions: MissInsomnia
What's the scene like on a Sunday night ?

Not just in Roppongi, but I've found that generally Thursday nights are the best... lots of girls out and looking for a guy that they can spend the weekend with. Not great if you're looking for same-night action, but awesome if you're looking for potential GF or SF material.

Not just in Roppongi, but I've found that generally Thursday nights are the best... lots of girls out and looking for a guy that they can spend the weekend with. Not great if you're looking for same-night action, but awesome if you're looking for potential GF or SF material.
Good tip, never knew that. ;)