Guest viewing is limited

Rose tokyo - Aya kisaki(JAV uncensor star)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
rose tokyo

Date of Encounter:
oct17

Contact Method:
walk in, http://www.roses.tokyo/pc/profile.php?id=aya

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 75k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
japanese

Details of the Encounter:
i notice her last months back when she joined(previous was from other shop) rose tokyo which was open around mid year after take over blue lagoon.
when she was there, her schedule was quite a lot, manage to get her avaliable aug but later i turn down because need to wait 3 hours.
now her weekly schedule is very limited, so i quckly book her to get her into my last 7 jav list.
the shop was on promotion, 5k off promotion, i asked but they said japanese only and decline to give.
since 6monthes back, tiara is having on going promo on website, 25k-30k, bascailly Japanese paid only like 60k, but they willing to give me the price of 70k, of that i went 3 times in a week.
promo still on going for tiara and no more touts outside the shop, neigbour like aile, makeup,danshaku tout is constantly giving good price if not full house or peak.
i go for aya because ahe was in my list to accomplish.

she came, look the same as video, slim or skinny that make her look tall.
same, can't speak english, very, very limited like others, if you not going to share your personal grievances to her.
serivce is like the jav in hisyo, go straight to bed, not even wash up first, pant down and start to blow.
about an hour no stop, no breaking either.
but her is not deep (is not tight), i hardly to go fully in, always like half, bit difficult to have great sex.
i asked if she is ok, and long hour sex, she said she ok and she likes being jav(that why her schedule is very limited) and she still regularly go back movie.
2 of JAV i met cannot handle me, one complain painful(3*20 min) one complain too long(after 30min want to stop, complain pain saying movies don't take long hour sex, is always short and break, and take whole day in a movie)
Aya is bit quiet, not very wild and those love sex type, so you need to be very proactive in sex

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
previously the shop told me another JAV isjapanese only, but this time the different person said is ok, so can always try to ask again, as different person tell different thing.
i be coming to the shop gain but for another jav star.
i use to think jav is always good in sex but is not always the case, after trying 7.
aya is now very limited in her schedule like once a week, of all the other jav i tried she still ok, but actually the jav star i tried are always not great, there are lot of girls that provide better service and sex, so don't get the delusion of jav, it is just a film making only.

Last edited:
I really like her, but out of my budget! Thanks for sharing some details!