Guest viewing is limited

Rothenburg-miho Milf Wonderland

Little off topic but i have not been able to figure out what mat play is?

Here is a webpage that gives you a detailed information on which soapland NS is available:
http://ns.soaplanddata.com/yoshiwara/

When I go to soaplands, the girls always assume is NS for me. When I request protection, many girls just looked at me like: "Really? You are joking, right?" or "What the hell! What for?"

I have to be extremely careful and tell the provider beforehand (as soon as the service starts), that I want condom for FS. It happened me once, on mat play the girl was on top of me performing Sumata and suddenly she inserted my penis "bareback". Scary as hell moment for me!

Even though sometimes at soapland webpage says that this provider offers NS but if is a foreigner customer, provider declines the BBFS and always provides CFS. In my case, I have being served by girls that seems to be that NS is not an option and at the moment of truth I have to demand condom for FS. So, now, every time I go to a soapland I really do not care if the provider offers NS or not. Anyway, it seems all depends on the girl.

Even if I use "Deriheru" services, I have been offered almost all the time FS without any extra charge. And most of the times, it seems to me that if I do not request CFS, I am quite sure I will easily get BBFS.

I guess is because of the Japanese myth and believe that only foreigners carry STD.

If they don't use a condom per default, can you cum inside them?

Hiv is very rare in japan and other STDs are easily "spotted" by professional workers. Also I think this beeing japan that men have enough honesty to not have unprotected sex if they're infected. That's why "only" foreigners are a risk, since they might not give a shit compared to japanese men.

@topic: The website says 20k for 120mins, how did he end up paying 3 times(!!) as much? (Even with 10k gaijin tax it would still be half of wht he paid)

Also I think this beeing japan that men have enough honesty to not have unprotected sex if they're infected.

Wow, you really have way more trust in the mankind that I do. Moreover many STDs can go undetected for a long time so even if everyone having unprotected sex was as honest as they are horny it wouldn't help.

@topic: The website says 20k for 120mins, how did he end up paying 3 times(!!) as much? (Even with 10k gaijin tax it would still be half of wht he paid)
Thats a soapland thing.
Many soaplands only list the "bathing fee" but you pay about double or tripple "for the girl".
I don't know why? Law? But not all soaplands do this.

Its very confusing even for Japanese men.

If they don't use a condom per default, can you cum inside them?

Hiv is very rare in japan and other STDs are easily "spotted" by professional workers. Also I think this beeing japan that men have enough honesty to not have unprotected sex if they're infected. That's why "only" foreigners are a risk, since they might not give a shit compared to japanese men.

I really don't see any basis for saying that japanese men are more honest. I'm pretty sure the rationale is just that gaijin are dirty devils.

It's basis is indeed xenophobia rather than science. When you start going down the chain of NS sex, you'll find different races have less chances of it being offered or accepted with Africans(american or otherwise) right at the bottom.

Reactions: Mr Hairy Big Balls
I really don't see any basis for saying that japanese men are more honest. I'm pretty sure the rationale is just that gaijin are dirty devils.
Don't know how long you've been in Japan but people are pretty honest here. They clean up after them, they don't steal shit (except umbrellas). Compare that to china or other SE asian countries where they shit in the streets and try to scam you at every shop. Sure there are some scumbags but much less than in other parts of the world.

Reactions: Frenchy and akasam
It's basis is indeed xenophobia rather than science. When you start going down the chain of NS sex, you'll find different races have less chances of it being offered or accepted with Africans(american or otherwise) right at the bottom.
Well, statistically some countries have more HIV positive people than other countries, and Japan ranks pretty low in that. So i wouldn't really call it "xenophobic". Its partly based on something true.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Don't know how long you've been in Japan but people are pretty honest here. They clean up after them, they don't steal shit (except umbrellas). Compare that to china or other SE asian countries where they shit in the streets and try to scam you at every shop. Sure there are some scumbags but much less than in other parts of the world.

I'll concede that japanese can be pretty honest, on average. But the stuff you are talking about is an accepted part of the culture. Can you list some countries where it is common to knowingly infect someone?

Well, statistically some countries have more HIV positive people than other countries, and Japan ranks pretty low in that. So i wouldn't really call it "xenophobic". Its partly based on something true.

I have to admit, if they are only concerned about hiv, that's a really good point. But if we throw in other stds and pregnancy, it still seems rather strange.

Maybe japanese people don't believe in gonorrhea?

Hey guys,

I did a walk in at Rothen and I speak some conversational Japanese but was told 'Japanese only' when I asked to see the pictures.

Will I have better luck if I try to book by phone?

Anyone have other recommendations for MILFs? Price not an issue. I just want the best experience.

Hey guys,

I did a walk in at Rothen and I speak some conversational Japanese but was told 'Japanese only' when I asked to see the pictures.

Will I have better luck if I try to book by phone?

Anyone have other recommendations for MILFs? Price not an issue. I just want the best experience.
they either went un foreigner friendly for some reason, it depends on the tencho, or there were no girls working who accept foreigners that moment.
You could indeed call if your Japanese is good enough and ask if they accept foreigners and which girls do and on what days they are working.

Reactions: lonegaijin