email/phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour

Type/Location:
shop location

Language Notes:
english & japanese in mails Japanese on phone and in person

Details of the Encounter:
So after my fun time with Sumire, I decided to give changelings another go again hoping for Chuling. While she was available that day, at the time i wanted to see her, she was already booked with another client. What can you do? Tencho asked if there was anyone else I was interested in and recommended Rubi at a discount (guess they felt bad because it was like the 4th time i tried to book chulin. I can't seem to get her lol).

Ever the sucker for a deal, seeing that Rubi is ranked #2 and being pretty close to their Ueno location already, I gave tencho the ok and the appoint was set. One short JR ride later I was at the hotel. Entered with no troubles and knocked on the door. Rubi opened with a smile. Rubi can speak a lil english but, Japanese was def her language of choice. Also while her pics are accurate, the photoshoping was very clear in person. A quick smoke break and then into the shower. I hopped out before her, just to smoke another cig (it was a rough day at the office) and waited on the bed for her. Out she came a total 男の姫. cut face but fairly boyish once the close came off.

Then the action started. To her credit she def tried. Passionate DFK, Ball licking, Nice BBBJ. during roaming I felt some stubble on her legs. def a turn off. I think she noticed and doubled down on the BJ when we 69'd.

But then it came time for me to top. Despite being a #2 ranked girl and having anal listed as a like, she just COULD....NOT ....TAKE ...THE DICK. It was like this was her first time. I barely got it in with a ton of lube. SUPER TIGHT and basically couldn't give her any strokes. Had to hit it rabbit style never really pulling it out and after about 5-6 mins, she tapped out saying it was too much. This was super disappointing.

Settled on a handjob/BJ finish, which again she was motivated for. But at this point I was so let down it took a few mins to get back into it and release. she did swallow to my surprise. Quick wash up and out the door I went.

http://english.nh-nh.club/companion/rubi/

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
While she was very nice, and def puts in the work to make you happy, between the stubble, weak anal skills and photo shop, can't say i would see her again. If you are only into oral play and like 男の姫 she may be for you.

Last edited:
Well dang. Rubi had caught my eye before, but was a little too busy to go check her out. Thanks for the info.