Guest viewing is limited

NH Rui Nanase, N Premium (part of Libe) - heartily recommended!

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rui Nanase, N Premium (part of Libe)
http://libe-tokyo.com/profile-nanaserui.html

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Booked online, called on the phone when I was near the venue

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 26,000 yen plus 5,000 for her to cum

Type/Location:
Libe/N Premium has an apartment in Shinjuku, almost above Club Diamond

Language Notes:
I had difficulty hearing the operator when they were trying to give me directions to the apartment, so in the end they used English and their English was perfect.

Details of the Encounter:
This encounter got off to a pretty poor start. I called the operator from the agreed meeting point (in front of Hello Work in Shinjuku, towards Shin Okubo). I couldn't hear anything they were saying - it was like they were whispering and that spot is a pretty loud one. Eventually though, the operator just started speaking English which was, for some reason, louder and also perfect (I wonder whether the operator was trying not to be overheard or something when they were using Japanese). So that was fine, except then Rui wasn't ready at the agreed time, which was pretty bad because I was DYING for a piss. EVENTUALLY, about ten minutes late, I was called up to the apartment, but when Rui opened the door she was covering half her face with her hand and was like, sorry, I'm not ready, can you wait in the room.

So she showed me to the room and I sat and waited for another 15 minutes I think. At this point I was like, ugh, this is the worst, this girl is seriously sketchy. And then, finally, she came back, with a ton of Godiva chocolate (it was Valentine's Day), which I was embarrassed to take (and I shouldn't be eating because I am currently the size of a house). And then started just the most perfect girlfriend experience with a provider who is a real handful; a complete minx; and really, really hot.

If you want to know what she looks like, check out her videos, all linked here: http://newhalfhealthjapan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-905.html

It's pretty clear from the videos what she looks like (although her tattoo is covered up in most of them); and you also get a sense from her videos of what she is like in action. You can see it in the videos, but she has this thing where her eyes almost light up when she is enjoying herself, and it is super cute when her eyes light up after getting your cock out.

On the day she was very gyaru style, wearing a baggy tracksuit top and tight yoga pants. After handing over the chocolate she just sort of pulled me back onto the bed and we made out like teenagers, with her stroking my cock through my pants. And it just progressed from there, like I say, like we were teenagers making out. She has an amazing figure (again, you can see it in the videos to judge if it is your thing - she apologised to me that she wasn't on hormones so she has no breasts, but I have no problem with that, I think her figure is stunning); her cock is seriously great - she kept doing the whole ookii thing about my cock but I'm sure hers is bigger than mine, in spite of her being half my size. And she really seemed to enjoy playing around with me and making out.

Eventually after we had both come we went and took a shower where she told me she wanted my LINE details and she wants me to send her dirty videos. So either she was into me; into sex in general; or is about to blackmail me. I have yet to find out, but it was a cute way to finish the session and made me feel like a schoolboy with a crush.

The only minor caveat I would say is that I think she might have one or two teeth that are not in great condition; but when we kissed I didn't really get the sense that she has bad dental hygiene, so maybe she just has a few discoloured teeth. And maybe that is just a pet obsession of mine.

In any case, I had an AMAZING time and would love to repeat when I have the chance - although it is worth noting that as part of Libe's N Premium service her fees are a little pricey for a new half, and more in line with a female provider. I found it well worth it though.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
One of my favourite new half/crossdresser providers. I might try to see if she'll come to my new place for a longer session after I move in.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 2/22/2020