Guest viewing is limited

Rui Of 5a Heads/grimpeur

User#3673

TAG Member
Reaction score
Found myself in Shibuya, not for shopping, but headed for 5A Heads. I felt I deserved it.

Chose Rui: http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/profile.php?id=2320

One hour set me back 17K then the hotel was 2500 Yen. She is about 165 cm tall with nice long legs,
beautiful hair, eyes, breasts and nice flat tummy. A really nice young lady too.

FS was on the menu from the start, so I was a happy camper! 5A Heads has yet to disappoint me by not offering FS. It has always been available and at no extra charge (I have been three times so far).

So we did FS in various positions. Nice. She has a nice little butt so enjoyed it from behind as well as mish and others. She seems to enjoy what she does. I certainly did!

You need to be able to speak Japanese to use this shop.

I would repeat with Rui as she has my body type. She is so young that she still has acne. I get acne, am in my 50s but can`t grow a mustache. But enough about my problems.

I want to try more of the ladies here. I like the service I get here and the women have been pretty enough.
I like the convenience of going to the same location with Happy Berry though. The rooms are in the same place. With 5a Heads, you have to consult their map to find where to go for the rooms each time. A small hassle but still.

But I love FS and so far I am batting 100% there. Sadly though the discount for repeat customers is small I have read. But big at Happy Berry. Oh decisions, decisions - I really want to have what some guys have written about, a shop that they keep going to, time after time, get to know the tencho, the ladies, how things work- who is good, who isn`t. Are the ladies relatively safe -take care of themselves etc. A place to call home for little Bob.

He deserves that. I promised him that.

If you like FS, which a tall (for a Japanese woman), young, attractive lady with a nice personality, I recommend Rui. It was fun, and I would repeat.

Nice review. She looks hot.

according to her profile, she started at 14, so she MUST like it. I think I give them a try

Awesome report! How did you know FS was available from the start?
Did you ask her or did she mention it?

Thanks!

Thanks!
When the la

Thanks!
After the initial shower, when the ladies go to the bed. The ones that don`t tell you to lie back or don`t do anything. They lie back themselves with their legs slightly spread invitingly.
Then I ask is anything OK? (Nan demo ii desuka?)

Yes

Irete mo ii (Can I put it in)

Yes

So then you know that all systems are go.

When the lie back like that and do not try to give you a BJ it tends to mean they are read for the real deal. But you should always ask to be sure. Some are not. That is just the kind of service they give.
Some of the ladies are very passive.

Always ask first befroe putting it in to be sure. You don`t want to cross the line.

Reactions: MarkydNY
on some sites, they show the options the girls are willing to perform. If they have a 'yubi ireru' (inserting the finger) option, there is a possibility that they also want more than a finger. Of course, if the yubi ireru is not an option, other body parts are off limits, too. :)
But I also ask, even sometimes during shower, when I compliment them on the bush, trimming, lips, taste 'down there'.

I think with any woman, I would ask. Be it a girlfriend, a one night stand or a P4P lady. It is her body, so I think she has the right to be asked. Something we should do. Mostly for her to let her say Yes or No, but also to protect ourselves.
If she doesn`t want you to make love to her, you had better find that out before you do it, or you could be accused of a crime.

Reactions: just4fun
Found myself in Shibuya, not for shopping, but headed for 5A Heads. I felt I deserved it.

Chose Rui: http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/profile.php?id=2320

One hour set me back 17K then the hotel was 2500 Yen. She is about 165 cm tall with nice long legs,
beautiful hair, eyes, breasts and nice flat tummy. A really nice young lady too.

FS was on the menu from the start, so I was a happy camper! 5A Heads has yet to disappoint me by not offering FS. It has always been available and at no extra charge (I have been three times so far).

So we did FS in various positions. Nice. She has a nice little butt so enjoyed it from behind as well as mish and others. She seems to enjoy what she does. I certainly did!

You need to be able to speak Japanese to use this shop.

I would repeat with Rui as she has my body type. She is so young that she still has acne. I get acne, am in my 50s but can`t grow a mustache. But enough about my problems.

I want to try more of the ladies here. I like the service I get here and the women have been pretty enough.
I like the convenience of going to the same location with Happy Berry though. The rooms are in the same place. With 5a Heads, you have to consult their map to find where to go for the rooms each time. A small hassle but still.

But I love FS and so far I am batting 100% there. Sadly though the discount for repeat customers is small I have read. But big at Happy Berry. Oh decisions, decisions - I really want to have what some guys have written about, a shop that they keep going to, time after time, get to know the tencho, the ladies, how things work- who is good, who isn`t. Are the ladies relatively safe -take care of themselves etc. A place to call home for little Bob.

He deserves that. I promised him that.

If you like FS, which a tall (for a Japanese woman), young, attractive lady with a nice personality, I recommend Rui. It was fun, and I would repeat.
She sounds fantastic. I can't speak Japanese though.......sad huh

Can anyone give me the exact address? I am not very good at reading japan address..i would like to put it in Google map to find the are? Or if anyone could kindly give me directions?