Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 for 40 minutes B course, 1500 rental room, 1000 top less fee

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese and some English

Details of the Encounter:
Wanted to try Lovely Hand again.

Runa is definitely 20 years old, skinny, slender, braces, cute, talkative, and overall great. She starts off with some nice greetings and asks if you want any options. After that she might chat with you a little bit before calling to start the service. Then she strips down and asks you exactly how you like it. Fast or slow, soft or hard, and what position/positions depending on course you chose. If you take kissing she is not so good at that. Mostly just you kissing her since DFK is not an available option with her. But she is very young and curious and occasionally asks random question while giving you a HJ. I'd love to see her again but her blog says she will be very busy for awhile and will have a random work schedule.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So cute. Never been with a braces girl before. Also seeing her is supporting a young japanese girls college dreams haha.

From reading the reviews and looking at the website, I surmise that if you go with the little to no options, this place is cheaper than the standard DH, like JK style. But if you add in the options that are usually standard at DH (like DFK, BBJ, etc), than the price point can even be higher than a regular DH. Am I right to assume that?

Assuming you want those options...does this place have any other advantages than a regular DH? Like quality of girls...

Thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are a few gremlins in the bunch but overall the quality of girls is above average. Depends on what soaplands you talking about. Dolce has high quality girls for about 30,000 yen after its all said and done. Also depends how important each thing is to you. Do you just want to get off sometimes or you treating yourself to sex with a cute young japanese girl?

I just go to Lovely Hand when I'm in that kind of mood and use DH as something I plan out for myself.

There are a few gremlins in the bunch but overall the quality of girls is above average. Depends on what soaplands you talking about. Dolce has high quality girls for about 30,000 yen after its all said and done. Also depends how important each thing is to you. Do you just want to get off sometimes or you treating yourself to sex with a cute young japanese girl?

I just go to Lovely Hand when I'm in that kind of mood and use DH as something I plan out for myself.

Understood and thanks....also, if you do choose limited to no options and went with shorter time, it is significantly cheaper than DH.....

I use to always do the 20 minute A course with random girl until they hired one disgusting and terrible troll who just happens to work almost every day. She kind of ruined Lovely Hand for me. Now I only go to see new girls (since really cute or sexy girls have fast turnover rate) or the popular girls that still work there.

I use to always do the 20 minute A course with random girl until they hired one disgusting and terrible troll who just happens to work almost every day. She kind of ruined Lovely Hand for me. Now I only go to see new girls (since really cute or sexy girls have fast turnover rate) or the popular girls that still work there.
hi, thank you for the review, can you provide the name of the girl you mentioned? (pm is ok if you prefer)

Dolce has high quality girls for about 30,000 yen after its all said and done.

The Soapland thread seem to indicate a price of 43k for gaijins. Is that price outdated or are you speaking as a regular customer/ local/ fluent Japanese speaker?

The Soapland thread seem to indicate a price of 43k for gaijins. Is that price outdated or are you speaking as a regular customer/ local/ fluent Japanese speaker?
It depends on how long time you want, there are different courses. Longer courses are recommended if you want the whole soapland experience with the mat play but if that is not your thing then it can be shorter and cheaper.

Reactions: Justanalias
It depends on how long time you want, there are different courses. Longer courses are recommended if you want the whole soapland experience with the mat play but if that is not your thing then it can be shorter and cheaper.

I guess I (wrongly) assumed that was the minimum price, (i.e. ¥43,000 and upwards). Thanks for the information!