Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins 21000+LH 4000

Type/Location:
Delivery health, outcall

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
I usually use Spicy Onnatachi when I'm in this area(see my older reviews), but they only had BBW available on this particular day, and that was not in my to-do list on this day. Looked up other agencies operating in this area and this one popped up. I remember calling them 2 years ago and was rejected on the phone due to a combination of mediocre Japanese and gaijinness. But, surprisingly, they were ok this time around, hopefully because of my improved Japanese skills and not because it was a rainy weekday evening. (as Sudsy and MikeH always say "study japanese, and you will reap the benefits")
I played roulette and my only request was 'slender please'. Tencho said Kanan was available and she was the incidentally the first girl on the list. I okayed it after a quick flip through the photos and I was on the way to the meeting place.
Girl- Kanan called me right on the dot of the meeting time and we walked holding hands to the nearest cluster of love hotels, and it was cute. I haven't really walked up to a LH with a girl in hand. She was dressed very conservatively like a regular girl from the suburbs.
https://www.hitodumajo.com/kannai/cp/125321
First thing I noticed were her hands, they were white as rice, and I could see cute eyes. After fumbling through 2 hotels as they were full, we got to the room and she setup the bath and towels. I noticed that she was super formal like an office colleague, and also very anxious and stiff.
Then I found out that I'm her first gaijin customer.
I did my part calming her down, making sure I'm attentive, kind and caring (I'm always like that, and not just because I had the weight of all of you horny bastards on my shoulders, to make a good impression on behalf of all gaijins)
Kanan was very cute, 20yr old, 160cms, flawless white skin, crooked teeth, cute B cups, flat butt and a slight hourglass figure. I paid up, then started with mouthwash. She scrubbed me down and we sat in the tub before going off to play.
Play- was getting interesting as she was getting more comfortable with me. She smelled great and since I had time, daty'd her for a good 15 mins, and she went on to O twice and started a bbbj on me. Great deep throat with a little bit of teeth, but felt great(she has slightly large teeth). Once I got ready, I whispered if we can do the real thing and she paused for a full 5 seconds before agreeing. Maybe it got added into her menu just then! What proceeded was some great sucking, kissing, pounding and panting with us coming twice each.
We then actually slept for 10-15 mins until the alarm woke us up and we headed to the shower again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kanan is not from around here and may not be on the roster by the time this review gets published. That explains her manners and appearance. Very sweet girl, and it made a good impression of the agency for me. I also know that she will be forever 'gaijin friendly' thanks to me.
I have already made a reservation for another girl and will let you guys know how it went.
Screenshot_20220716-023424.jpg Screenshot_20220716-023445.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/24/2022

The link doesn't work and I can't find her in the roaster. Did she already leave again? A pity since she seems pretty ☹️

The link doesn't work and I can't find her in the roaster. Did she already leave again? A pity since she seems pretty ☹️
Looks like she just left recently, the link was working originally. She would have left the past few days then.

Edit: Looks like she joined the shop on July 11th and just didn't last very long. ⇒ NEW7/11入店☆かなん20歳