https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/rurichou/girlid-20170298/

Appointment Length & Costs:
110m - 40500 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Required - some Japanese, Me - no japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First review, sorry if I forget something.
Was in Sapporo sightseeing. Having read up on some reviews on this forum I decided to try Ruricho as I wanted to try a soapland.

No appointment - walkin

The business:
Rode the elevator up to the 4th floor. Was greeted in Japanese. After a brief chat asking where I was from they showed me to the waiting room. They brought an English price list with added gaijin tax. I selected the 110 minute for 40500. Then I waited until they called me.
They showed me the girl and asked if she was OK. She seemed cute so I said yes and we went up the stairs.

Goods and service:
First off, Mio spoke about 5 words of English, and I know a couple of phrases in Japanese which made communication difficult. As for Mio she is short and slender. Small but perky breasts, probably b cup at best. Cute ass. Trimmed public hair. I found her adorable.

Started with shower and bath. She hopped in the tub with me but stuck to her side. She seemed standoff-ish. Moved to the mat for some play. I've never tried mat play before so I can't judge too well but it was enjoyable. After the flip she gave me a hj. It was OK but not enough to finish. Then into the tub to wash off. After a short soak with nothing but glances it was off to the bed after checking her text messages, something I hate. Once lying down she proceeds to cover up with her towel and try to go to sleep. At this point I was extremely confused. I tried initiating but she pushed my hands away. She said no kiss and pointed to my beard. After many attempts at conversation and suggestions about sexy time i guided her hands to my dick. She seemed to finally get the memo. After a brief warm up she did some bbbj and the in came the rubber. Then she lied back down and told me to get up. She seemed hesitant but let me inside. She kept me from going too deep. I asked her if she was OK and she said yes. Eventually she let me in enough to get going and finish. After cleaning me off she laid back down and tried to sleep. After playing with Google translate in an attempt to make conversation she just read her phone and went back to napping. Eventually when there was 10 minutes left she washed me off and I left.

Thoughts : I don't know why I didn't just walk out or complain. I think I was too confused by the girl who didn't want to do anything but sleep. Afterwards I just wanted to get out of there. Anyway was an interesting first soapland experience. I would definitely like to try again with a different provider and location. I'll be back in Tokyo soon, might try my luck there.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
TLDR: I paid to literally sleep with a girl.

I went there last year. They didn't show me any pictures, and simply gave me a number. I was given a girl at least in her late 30s. The oldest one I ever had in all shops. Despite her age, the service was so so. Really a disappointment.

Maybe next time try to shave unless you have a full beard. Could be she wasn’t used to having customers with the beard.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went there last year. They didn't show me any pictures, and simply gave me a number. I was given a girl at least in her late 30s. The oldest one I ever had in all shops. Despite her age, the service was so so. Really a disappointment.
Yeah he seemed to have gotten a pretty girl at least. Sapporo is known for giving the least attractive girls to the foreign customers.

Huh? I understand the checking messages part, but going to sleep is really weird.. it just seems like she wasn't into it and gave up..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Huh? I understand the checking messages part, but going to sleep is really weird.. it just seems like she wasn't into it and gave up..
Felt like she couldn’t communicate and needed to fill up the time mayve? I understand both of the things inbetween pops maybe, but she shouldn’t have tried for two pops in that time frame instead of not even initiating one except for the HJ part...
Cuddling up together after a satisfying round can be so relaxing that one may fall asleep if they didn’t manage to catch at least 8 hours sleep the last night.

going to sleep is really weird..

Snuggling between rounds is pretty common - normally that would come with conversation, but since you can't speak Japanese.... you sure she wasn't just expecting you to cuddle up for a bit?

You got ripped off. Too bad. Nothing you can do about it. We have all been there. I think some of these girls accept gaijin, but then deliberately tank the session. They know you are not coming back; they know you are unlikely to complain.