Russia 2018

tenor.gif

Wold cup 2018

There are too many egos that are bigger than the game. All the elite players are earning so much that they now believe they are right 100% of the time.

Neymar has turned into a viral meme, he’s a complete joke, and as such a skillful player it’s a real shame. The problem is that he gets away with it. People as much as touch him and he goes down like he’s been taken out by a life threatening challenge.

I would say ban him from the next matches after they review the videos, but I’d go even further, let him start the next match then give him a red card 1 second in. Brazil playing with 10 men should make your team mates angry enough that maybe next time they’ll tell you to stop rolling around like a man chasing cheese.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
... but before that, France-Belgium!
Yay! Lots of fries and consanguinity ! :D

Reactions: SugoiBoy
... but before that, France-Belgium!
Yay! Lots of fries and consanguinity ! :D

Looks like Mbappe took a page from Neymar about how to look like a buffoon when pretending to be fouled and then getting a yellow card for simulation. The whole Uruguay team tried to beat him up for it.

Anyway, Belgium is weak because they haven't been this far in the tournament for a long time, so it should be a good match. French bread and cheese vs. chocolate and fried with mayonnaise. Cholesterol all around!

Reactions: Frenchy
Looks like Mbappe took a page from Neymar about how to look like a buffoon when pretending to be fouled and then getting a yellow card for simulation. The whole Uruguay team tried to beat him up for it.

That’s the problem when the elders behave badly , the young imitate them! You’re right, he deserved the yellow card, and in addition he didnt need to do this at all. Hope he will do better next game.

Hey England, see you soon in Moscow? :):):):)
Allez les Bleus!

Nope...
Dreaming about the cup after losing versus Belgium and winning versus Columbia and Sweden was a bit presumptuous... wasn't it ?
I really wanted England to win. Those Croats play dirty and frankly I don’t like them.
Also it would have been a good opportunity to settle once and for all our 1000+ years of troubled history with Les Rosbifs! :D

The hell... France 2 over Croatia already... I'm a bit shocked, lol.

No matter who wins, I think the absolute winner is Adil Rami on France. He's 32 and dating Pamela Anderson right now. At age 50 and with those nice implants, she's the epitome of MILF.

No matter who wins, I think the absolute winner is Adil Rami on France. He's 32 and dating Pamela Anderson right now. At age 50 and with those nice implants, she's the epitome of MILF.

Agreed.
Also Benzema had an affair with Rihanna, not bad! ;)

Sorry for Croatia. The Croats played much better than the French in the first half.

Agreed.
Also Benzema had an affair with Rihanna, not bad! ;)

I like how official news sites in Japan who are reporting on the Pamela Anderson thing are saying that compared to Japan where men like young girls due to a lolita complex, French men prefer older women and highly value sexy full-figured women over 40. I never knew that kind of stereotype qualified as official news.

That mindfuck when Ja
I like how official news sites in Japan who are reporting on the Pamela Anderson things are saying that compared to Japan where men like young girls due to a lolita complex, French men prefer older women and highly value sexy full-figured women over 40. I never knew that kind of stereotype qualified as official news.
i guess they are speculating like that because of the French president now. But then again, its not like Abe has a very young wife, lol.

I personally think Pamela is over the top, and i’m not that quick to call anyone over the top.

One Croatian own goal, one penalty kick thanks to a Croatian hand
Very French, we let the others do the job!

Reactions: Ken1988
That mindfuck when Ja

i guess they are speculating like that because of the French president now. But then again, its not like Abe has a very young wife, lol.

I personally think Pamela is over the top, and i’m not that quick to call anyone over the top.

That's true about Abe, but I'm pretty sure he fantasizes about being with a girl in a school girl outfit again:cool:

She's definitely over the top, especially with how often she gets new implants, but she was probably the most used fapping material for boys in the U.S. and other countries in the 90s. There was a reason Baywatch got pretty good ratings.